Flyte Systems®’ FlyteBoard Provides Airport Property with a Service that Busy Travelers and Flight Crews Value
CHICAGO, IL – November 29, 2016 – Newly renovated Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport will include a FlyteBoard digital signage flight information display among its upgraded guest amenities. Flyte Systems’ FlyteBoard is a subscription digital signage solution that shows real-time arrivals, departures and gate information for one or more airports. The 127-room Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport hotel is near the Jacksonville International Trade Port and close to companies that include Mercedes Benz, Coach, and BAE Systems. The property’s FlyteBoard is scheduled for installation in December 2016. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems' travel and guest information services.
“Most of our guests are business travelers moving through Jacksonville International. We also handle several crew room contracts. That makes having a FlyteBoard flight information digital signage display a very important service for us,” said General Manager Marcus A. Patrick. “I managed another airport property in Atlanta that had FlyteBoard. FlyteBoard proved its value as a guest service amenity. We saw that our guests congregated in front of it to verify their flight times and confirm transportation. I think if you have an airport property, you have to offer FlyteBoard to keep your guests on time.”
Scott Triphahn, Flyte Systems’ vice president said, “We find that many properties and transportation hubs, such as rail lines and intermodal terminals are providing FlyteBoards for their customers. The display is easily upgraded with Doppler Radar weather, local traffic, property promotions and other relevant content that travelers value. FlyteBoard and our other displays are often used as revenue generating solutions with information that is welcome throughout a traveler’s day.” Flyte Systems is the leading provider of airport travel information displays and digital signage content for hotels, corporate training centers, convention centers and related businesses.
In addition to easy airport accessibility The Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport is also convenient to some of the most pristine, unspoiled beaches in Northeast Florida at Little Talbot Island and Amelia Island. The property offers free Wi-Fi, hot breakfast, and complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit® fitness center.
Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), a Chicago-based digital signage company specializing in real-time information delivery. With over 56 years of experience, ITS ensures the accurate, instant, airport-centric updates integral to the Flyte Systems product suite.
Flyte Systems provides real-time flight information displays and tailored digital signage solutions.
Flyte Systems’ suite of products that serve the traveling public includes:
- FlyteBoard displays live flight information for one or more airports. It can be customized with Doppler radar, local traffic, and guest messaging to create an all-in-one travel dashboard.
- InfoBoard is an interactive virtual concierge solution. Guests use the touchscreen to instantly access airport information as well as property amenities, local restaurants, shopping venues and more.
- EventDisplay professionally formats your meeting & events schedule on a custom branded digital display. Flight information and wayfinding can also be included for the convenience of your traveling guests.
- FlytePass combines real-time flights with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available for both iMac & Windows computers and can be neatly packaged within a kiosk as well.
- FlyteChannel is a dedicated television channel permitting guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their rooms.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please visit the Flyte Systems website at www.flytesystems.com.