Flyte Systems®’ Lobby Flight Information Display Shows Arrivals, Departures, Gates for Boston’s Logan International Airport, Plus Doppler Radar for Travel Weather Updates
CHICAGO, IL – August 23, 2016 – More than 80 percent of the guests staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport hotel travel through nearby Logan International Airport. General Manager, Michael Buddemeyer wanted to provide his traveling guests with an amenity they would value. “I previously opened a Hilton Garden Inn airport property that had a flight information display called FlyteBoard. It was a great amenity. When we purchased our Four Points by Sheraton at Boston Logan I wanted to give our guests the same convenience of knowing their flight status before they left the hotel.”
The FlyteBoard digital flight information display shows real-time arrivals, departures and gate information for one or more airports. It is a cost effective subscription service. Many properties also add Doppler Radar Weather to FlyteBoard for guest convenience. FlyteBoard may also display property promotion graphics and other revenue generating information.
Flyte Systems is the leading provider of cost effective airport travel and flexible digital signage property information. The company delivers displays and digital signage content for hotels, corporate training centers, convention centers and related businesses. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems' travel and guest information services.
“Guests at the Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport hotel will make good use of its FlyteBoard flight information display. Travelers will be able to have confidence in their flight plans and remain comfortable on property until their flight is ready,” said Scott Triphahn, Flyte Systems vice president. “Full-service properties often realize increased revenue when guests see their flight is delayed and opt to stay on property for a meal or beverage or extend their stay.”
The 180-room Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport hotel offers business and leisure travelers in Boston a balance of comfortable rooms and an ideal location. The property is conveniently located 4.5 miles from Logan International Airport and six miles from Boston's many tourist sites, convention centers, universities, hospitals, and sports arenas. It features a Japanese steakhouse and lounge, an indoor pool and business and fitness centers. Its complementary airport shuttle gives guests effortless access to flights.
Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a respected digital signage solutions company with more than 56 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery.
Flyte Systems provides low-cost property promotions, local events and flight information
Flyte Systems’ suite of products that serve the traveling public includes:
- FlyteBoard displays live flight information for one or more airports. It can be customized with Doppler radar, local traffic, and guest messaging to create an all-in-one travel dashboard. Flyte Board can be wall, floor, or ceiling-mounted and is ideally suited for passenger terminals, lobbies, restaurants, airport parking, convention centers and other off airport venues.
- InfoBoard is an interactive touch screen that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and much more.
- EventDisplay professionally formats your meeting & events schedule on custom branded digital display. Flight information and wayfinding can also be included for the convenience of your traveling guests.
- AmenityBoard lets hotels boost revenue by displaying and promoting onsite amenities anywhere.
- FlytePass combines real-time flights with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available for both iMac & Windows computers and can be neatly packaged within a kiosk with options to match your décor.
- FlyteChannel lets guests view live airport flight information comfortably from their in-room television.
- EventChannel shows property events and specials on the guest’s TV.
- FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at www.flytesystems.com.