FlyteBoards Provide Airport-Bound Guests with A Smoother Journey
CHICAGO, IL – December 13, 2016 – Flyte Systems® announced the new Aloft and Element Dallas Love Field hotels will provide guests with FlyteBoard digital signage airline departure schedule displays when they open in January 2017. The dual-branded properties are minutes from Dallas Love Field and will have a combined total of 224 rooms. The FlyteBoard digital signage displays will show airline departures with real-time updates, gate numbers and additional information in each hotel’s lobby. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems' travel and guest information services.
“It makes sense for an airport property to provide amenities that make the guests’ journey easier,” said Randall Elmore, general manager of the Aloft and Element Dallas Love Field properties. “We understand travel today is more complex than ever. FlyteBoard looks exactly like airport digital signage flight information screens. Guests see a familiar format that is easy to understand. They can trust the real-time information and keep on track with their travel schedule.” The new dual-branded Aloft and Element concept is the first of its kind in Texas. Each property will feature its own themed format, outlets and amenities.
Scott Triphahn, Flyte Systems vice president, said, “Starwoods new Aloft and Element dual concept appeal to the new generation of travelers that values edgy, high tech, and health-focused experiences. FlyteBoard is a perfect complement to the unique amenities today’s travelers want. These brands offer guest service amenities like Starwoods’ new Botlr robotic butler guest service amenity delivery system.” Flyte Systems is a leading provider of airport travel information displays and digital signage content for hotels, corporate training centers, convention centers and related businesses.
“The Dallas Love Field Aloft and Element properties will be the first in Texas to offer Starwoods’ new automated Botlr,” Elmore said. Botlr is an autonomous guest delivery ‘robot butler’ that guests can call to have amenities delivered to their rooms. “Botlr is the type of leading edge technology our guest will appreciate and enjoy.” The properties will also offer amenities that include free airport shuttle service, fitness center, and bicycle rental. The Aloft and Element hotels have 7,200 feet of meeting space, a pool, and Aloft’s W XYZ bar.
Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), a Chicago-based digital signage company specializing in real-time information delivery. With over 56 years of experience, ITS ensures the accurate, instant, airport-centric updates integral to the Flyte Systems product suite.
Flyte Systems provides real-time flight information displays and tailored digital signage solutions.
Flyte Systems’ suite of products that serve the traveling public includes:
- FlyteBoard displays live flight information for one or more airports. It can be customized with Doppler radar, local traffic, and guest messaging to create an all-in-one travel dashboard.
- InfoBoard is an interactive virtual concierge solution. Guests use the touchscreen to instantly access airport information as well as property amenities, local restaurants, shopping venues and more.
- EventDisplay professionally formats your meeting & events schedule on a custom branded digital display. Flight information and wayfinding can also be included for the convenience of your traveling guests.
- FlytePass combines real-time flights with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available for both iMac & Windows computers and can be neatly packaged within a kiosk as well.
- FlyteChannel is a dedicated television channel permitting guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their rooms.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please visit the Flyte Systems website at www.flytesystems.com.