New-Build Airport Property Will Use FlyteBoard Hotel Information Displays to Help Guests Navigate the Embassy Suites, and the World
CHICAGO, IL – June 1, 2016 – The Embassy Suites by Hilton Akron Canton Airport, operated by Commonwealth Hotel Collection, will install the FlyteBoard hotel information display by Flyte Systems. The FlyteBoard digital display will show arrivals and departures for Akron-Canton Airport, property events and Doppler Radar Weather for guest travel convenience. Flyte Systems is the leading provider of cost effective airport travel and flexible digital signage property information. The company delivers displays and digital signage content for hotels, corporate training centers, convention centers and related businesses. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems' travel and guest information services.
“We offer a personalized guest experience, Flyte Systems is part of that”
“We opened our Embassy Suites in February this year and it is already a favorite of people coming to Akron for business, sporting events, reunions, weddings and other activities. Our FlyteBoard hotel information display will provide guests with airline schedules and gate information for nearby Akron-Canton Airport and be an attractive reader board for property events. We offer a personalized guest experience and FlyteBoard is part of that,” said Julie Karam, Director of Sales and Marketing for the Embassy Suites by Hilton Akron Canton Airport.
Karam noted the property is the newest Embassy Suites format with a smaller footprint and pampers guests with free 24-hour airport shuttle service, a hot breakfast and evening cocktail reception. “Since we have 6,000 feet of conference space, FlyteBoard’s hotel information display will be valuable to guests for on-property activities. The system will be mounted in a high-traffic area between the front desk and our elevators for convenient visibility. The Doppler Radar will be a valuable addition because changing weather in the mid-west often affects air travel.”
“The Embassy Suites by Hilton Akron Canton Airport is unique. It has a balanced guest mix of business, corporate and social guests that keep the hotel busy seven days a week,” said Scott Triphahn, Flyte Systems Vice President. “FlyteBoard is the perfect addition to its list of travel amenities because it lets guests relax and have confidence in their travel plans.”
Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a respected digital signage solutions company with more than 50 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery.
Flyte Systems provides low-cost property promotions, local events and flight information
Flyte Systems’ suite of products that serve the traveling public includes:
- FlyteBoard is a wall, floor, or ceiling-mounted screen for passenger terminals, lobbies, restaurants, bars, and public areas. FlyteBoard displays real-time flight information for one or more airports.
- FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with secure boarding pass printing. It is available as a standalone unit, or neatly packaged in either an all-wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
- FlyteTouch lets guests search flight information using an interactive touchscreen that displays real-time arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
- FlyteChannel lets guests view airport flight information comfortably from their in-room television.
- FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad.
- EventDisplay displays user-configurable meetings and events on screens shared with flight information or on its own dedicated screen.
- EventChannel shows property events and specials on the guest’s TV.
- AmenityBoard lets hotels display profitable amenities anywhere.
- InfoBoard is a cost-effective touch screen that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and much more.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at www.flytesystems.com.