Guests Respond to Promotions Alongside Real-Time Airline Flight Information
CHICAGO, IL – March 30, 2016 – Flyte Systems announced that it upgraded the FlyteBoard at the LaGuardia Plaza Hotel to display property promotions and meeting information. The new functionality enables the LaGuardia Plaza to show event notices, wayfinding, and revenue generating property specials on the same screen with FlyteBoard real-time airline schedules for LaGuardia International. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems' airport travel and guest information services.
“Flyte Systems is a truly beneficial addition to the LaGuardia Plaza Hotel’s guest services and property resources,” said Mary Louise Hartline, property director of sales. “Our guests are up-to-date on their flights and our hotel events and promotions look great on Flyte Systems’ professional displays. Flyte Systems’ support and its responsiveness to our staff’s questions is impressive. FlyteBoard can vary the speed at which our content is displayed. This coupled with the ease of uploading specials and in-house promotions next to airline information is a valuable travel tool for today’s guests. Flyte Systems gives LaGuardia Plaza Hotel the capability to provide clients with what they need on demand.” Hartline noted that the LaGuardia Plaza recently used its FlyteBoard to promote a Valentine’s Day Special that was well received.
Flyte Systems is the leading provider of cost effective airport travel and flexible digital signage property information. The company delivers displays and digital signage content for the hospitality, corporate training center, digital signage and convention center industries and related businesses. Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a respected digital signage solutions company with more than 50 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery.
“Many Flyte Systems client hotels see the value of including property promotions on their FlyteBoard airline screens. This is a win-win strategy,” said Flyte Systems VP Scott Triphahn. “Hotel guests are better served with valuable information about their travel plans and property options; and the FlyteBoard pays for itself when guests take advantage of property promotions.”
Flyte Systems provides low-cost property promotions, local events and flight information
Flyte Systems’ suite of products that serve the traveling public includes:
- FlyteBoard is a wall, floor, or ceiling-mounted flat panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars, and other public areas. FlyteBoard displays flight information for one or more airports.
- FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available as a standalone unit, or neatly packaged in either an all-wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
- FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
- FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
- FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad.
- EventDisplay displays user-configurable meetings and events on screens shared with flight information or on its own dedicated screen.
- EventChannel shows property events and specials on the guest’s TV.
- AmenityBoard lets hotels display profitable amenities anywhere.
- InfoBoard is a cost-effective touch screen display that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and so much more.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at www.flytesystems.com.