Real-Time Airline Information Helps Property Increase Occupancy when Flights are Cancelled
CHICAGO, IL – September 15, 2016 – The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas-Love Field installed three FlyteBoard flight information displays to give guests greater confidence in their travel plans. The newly renovated 244-room DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel is directly across the street from Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL). Flyte Systems is the leading provider of cost effective airport travel and flexible digital signage property information. The company delivers displays and digital signage content for hotels, corporate training centers, convention centers and related businesses. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems' travel and guest information services.
“We installed FlyteBoard airline flight information displays to give our guests a smooth travel experience. We also use the FlyteBoard to help us increase occupancy,” said General Manager of the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas-Love Field Jeremy Millar. “Guests tell us they value knowing if their flight is on time before they leave the property. Plus, our property team watches the FlyteBoard departure screens for cancelled flights. If we see widespread airline cancellations due to weather or other factors, our staff calls the airlines to tell them if we have availability for distressed passengers. We run a busy hotel and now Flyte Systems helps us add even more room nights.”
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas-Love Field provides guests with two FlyteBoard departure screens and one arrival flight information display. All screens are large 55″ displays inset flush with the property’s renovated lobby walls. The property offers 24-hour airport shuttle service. Its Sports Page Grill offers large flat-screen TV's and a fully stocked bar that features steaks, sandwiches, salads and a breakfast buffet. The property is ideal for conferences, training seminars and memorable weddings with its 14,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space, and 12 versatile meeting rooms.
“Nearly all the DoubleTree’s guests are corporate and business travelers that arrive and depart from Dallas Love Field. We also host several airline crews. Making their flights on time is essential to business travelers and FlyteBoard helps them do this,” said Millar. “Guests also appreciate knowing if their flight is cancelled while they are still on property because it gives them the flexibility to extend their stay without leaving our hotel.”
“The FlyteBoard digital flight information display shows real-time arrivals, departures and gate information for multiple airports. It is a cost effective subscription service,” said Flyte Systems’ Vice President Scott Triphahn. “Many properties also display property promotion graphics and other revenue generating information on FlyteBoard.”
Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a respected digital signage solutions company with more than 56 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery.
Flyte Systems provides low-cost property promotions, local events and flight information
Flyte Systems’ suite of products that serve the traveling public includes:
- FlyteBoard displays live flight information for one or more airports. It can be customized with Doppler radar, local traffic, and guest messaging to create an all-in-one travel dashboard. Flyte Board can be wall, floor, or ceiling-mounted and is ideally suited for passenger terminals, lobbies, restaurants, airport parking, convention centers and other off airport venues.
- InfoBoard is an interactive touch screen that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and much more.
- EventDisplay professionally formats your meeting & events schedule on custom branded digital display. Flight information and wayfinding can also be included for the convenience of your traveling guests.
- AmenityBoard lets hotels boost revenue by displaying and promoting onsite amenities anywhere.
- FlytePass combines real-time flights with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available for both iMac & Windows computers and can be neatly packaged within a kiosk with options to match your décor.
- FlyteChannel lets guests view live airport flight information comfortably from their in-room television.
- EventChannel shows property events and specials on the guest’s TV.
- FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad.
For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at www.flytesystems.com.