Atlanta, GA (Feb. 15, 2017) – Noble Investment Group ("Noble") today announced the Courtyard by Marriott New Haven at Yale University has completed a significant upgrade of its guest rooms and public areas – providing its guests a superior experience while traveling for business or pleasure.
Located in downtown New Haven, Connecticut, the hotel is adjacent to the Yale University campus, New Haven’s vibrant commercial district, and the 1,541 bed Yale-New Haven Hospital, one of the largest hospitals in the world and the primary teaching hospital for Yale School of Medicine and Yale School of Nursing.
The Courtyard New Haven at Yale University features:
- 207 guestrooms and suites with marble and granite finishes
- More than 1,600 square feet of flexible meeting and board room space
- A fully-equipped business center and fitness center
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access
- A Bistro café offering both breakfast & dinner options and an evening bar, as well as a 24/7 grab & go market
- Brand new lobby features media pods with cable television, a Boarding Pass Station, and an interactive GO Board for all news, sports, and local information
“We are excited to showcase the valuable enhancements we have been made on behalf of our local community and our guests,” said Steve Matiatos, General Manager of the Courtyard by Marriott New Haven at Yale University. “These new additions will continue to ensure that we provide the best option for visitors coming to the New Haven area and Yale University.”
For more information or to make reservations, please visit www.marriott.com/courtyard or call the hotel directly at 203.777.6221.