DALLAS (April 15, 2016) – Hyatt Place Dallas/Plano is excited to announce the completion of a multi-million dollar renovation including guestrooms and public spaces. The extensive renovation shows NewcrestImage’s – the hotel owner and management firm – commitment to providing superb hotel accommodations in a diverse and evolving market.
“This hotel and its team are fortunate to be a part of the Plano community since our original opening,” said General Manager Angela Roberts, Hyatt Place Dallas/Plano. “Feedback since the renovation has been fantastic, and we can’t wait to continue welcoming guests with the same authentic hospitality in the newly updated hotel.”
Hyatt Place Dallas/Plano brings the brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings, to the Plano area. Located off the Dallas Tollway, the hotel is in close proximity to many shops, restaurants and attractions.
Hyatt Place Dallas/Plano offers:
- 127 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, a free hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, fresh-baked pastries, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- 790 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour StayFit Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
HYATT PLACE DALLAS/PLANO LEADERSHIP Hyatt Place Dallas/Plano is under the leadership of General Manager Angela Roberts and Director of Sales Jake Moreland. In her role, Roberts is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s associates and ensuring guests encounter the purposeful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Moreland is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Plano area.