Award winners to be celebrated at in-person event in Los Angeles in February
McLean, Virginia, January 4, 2023 – GCommerce Solutions will be honored for travel marketing excellence by the Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) at the annual Adrian Awards Celebration at the JW Marriott LA Live on Thursday, February 23, 2023.
The Adrian Awards, now in their 66th year, are the largest and most prestigious competition in global travel marketing. For 2022, Adrian Awards are being presented in advertising, digital, PR/communications, and integrated campaign categories, as well as the following “focus categories”:
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Marketing (inclusive marketing that considers diversity in all forms);
- Recruitment Marketing (tactics used to attract and retain employees); and
- Audience Marketing on New Platforms (marketing programs on new consumer or technology channels, including TikTok, gaming, and NFTs).
GCommerce Solutions will receive six Adrian Awards for its winning entries in the following categories:
- Search Marketing Strategy – Mahalo Diamond Beach, Silver Award
- Search Marketing Strategy – Cragun’s Resort on Gull Lake, Silver Award
- Search Marketing Strategy – Coast Hotels, Silver Award
- Website – Enchantment Resort, Bronze Award
- Search Marketing Strategy (Metasearch) – Tropicana Inn & Suites, Bronze Award
- Social Media Campaign – Stein Eriksen Lodge, Bronze Award
“GCommerce is thrilled to be recognized by HSMAI for our digital marketing and website design work over the last year,” said Lindley Cotton, President & Partner of GCommerce Solutions. “We feel fortunate to serve so many inspiring clients who are playing such a significant role in fostering and enabling the global travel experience.”
The 2022 Adrian Awards Competition adopted “The Next Great Chapter” as its theme to highlight the travel industry’s emergence from the COVID pandemic and encourage contestants to consider the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead.
“The travel industry is thriving once more and poised for new growth,” said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, president and CEO of HSMAI. “The Adrian Awards celebrate the innovation and ingenuity that fuel our success and recognize the hospitality sales, marketing, and revenue optimization leaders whose extraordinary efforts literally ‘open the doors’ to exploration and excitement. They are writing the next great chapter of travel, and HSMAI is proud to honor them.”
The Adrian Awards Celebration is a must-attend industry event that annually attracts leading hospitality, travel, and tourism marketing executives and their agencies. Winning entries will be viewable in the winners’ gallery on the Adrian Awards website following the February 23 Celebration. Visit https://adrianawards.hsmai.org/ for more information on the event and competition.