Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®) and Naseba are bringing back HITEC® Dubai this year from December 5-6 at the Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai, UAE. A regional extension to the world's largest hospitality technology conference brand, HITEC Dubai 2018 will feature 30+ speakers, 600+ hospitality stakeholders and 60+ solution and service providers. The show will give Middle East buyers – currently worth over USD 75 billion – access to global top solution providers in hospitality market through a top-notch education program planned by the expert HITEC Dubai 2018 Advisory Council, as well as an exhibition showcasing the latest in hospitality technology, and a summit with one-to-one business meetings.
To plan HITEC DUBAI's educational program, an advisory council of experts with years of experience has been formed. The council's role is to discuss and design an agenda that is most relevant to the Middle East's challenges, needs and upcoming hospitality technology trends.
The 2018 HITEC Dubai Advisory Council includes:
- Laurent Voivenel, SVP of Operations and Development for Middle East, Africa & India, Swiss Belhotel International
- Neil Menezes, VP of IT, Dubai Holding
- Sanjay Nadkarni, Director Research and Innovations, Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management
- Ferghal Purcell, COO, Hospitality Management Holding (HMH)
- Ajay Rathi, Group Senior IT Director, Meraas Holding
- Reda bin Abdoun, IT Director, Dur Hospitality
- Naveen Bharadwaj, Production Director, Naseba
- Atul Gupta, Regional Director of IT, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
- Samir Hamadeh, General Manager, Alpha Destination Management
- Mohamed Amirul Islam, President, HFTP Dubai Chapter
- Mahmoud Kamal, Group CIO, Al Habtoor Hospitality
- Nicholas Watson, Chief Digital Officer, Naseba
- Frank Wolfe, CAE, CEO, Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP)
HITEC Dubai's Advisory Council Chairperson Laurent A. Voivenel, senior vice president of operations and development for the Middle East, Africa and India for Swiss-Belhotel International, said, "HITEC, co-produced by HFTP and Naseba, is the world's largest hospitality technology show for hotels and we are delighted to participate in it. We operate in smart cities such as Dubai – hence our hotels need to be smart too. HITEC Dubai offers the perfect platform to know about the latest developments in hospitality technology based on the rapid innovations in the field and the specific needs of the Middle East region, especially Dubai, in order to keep up with the expectations of international travelers."
In addition, HFTP has several other HITEC events coming up in 2019. HITEC Europe is April 9-11, 2019 at Palau de Congressos in Palma, Mallorca, Spain. HITEC Minneapolis is June 17-20, 2019 at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA. For more information about HFTP's international events, visit www.hftp.org and www.hitec.org or contact the HFTP Meetings & Special Events Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.