Summary: HEBS Digital was honored in the Travel Weekly 2018 Magellan Awards with three gold and three silver awards for work in hospitality digital marketing, website design, and technology platform designed to boost customer engagement and direct bookings.
New York (October 1, 2018) HEBS Digital was honored with six awards in the Travel Weekly 2018 Magellan Awards. Each year, the Magellan Awards acknowledge the extraordinary travel professionals who provide the best products and services in the tourism industry. HEBS Digital is pleased to be recognized among a pool of top travel organizations and professionals.
HEBS Digital received the following Magellan Awards:
- AKA Website Design and Technology: a leading international luxury long stay brand within New York City, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, DC, and London neighborhoods.
- Viceroy Hotel Group Cyber Monday Campaign: a full-service luxury hotel brand in Southern and Northern California.
- Cheeca Legend Lives on Campaign: a tropical paradise in Islamorada Florida where guests can rediscover an oasis called Cheeca Lodge & Spa.
- Perry Lane Website Design and Technology: a luxury boutique hotel rethinking the traditional Savannah experience.
- Castle Hill Inn Website Design and Technology: a historic hotel in Rhode Island that combines one-of-a-kind accommodations with exceptional cuisine.
- The Blackstone Website and Technology: a storied architectural icon rooted in downtown Chicago.
“Magellan winners are those marketers and designers whose exploration of travel’s possibilities ring true and stand out,” said Arnie Weissmann, the Senior Vice President and Editor in Chief of Travel Weekly. “This year’s silver and gold Magellan winners are the industry’s marketers, designers, copywriters, videographers, architects, graphic artists, creative directors, photographers and travel consultants who not only trigger the impulse to escape the ordinary and travel to new worlds, but to assure that promises and delivery are aligned.”
HEBS Digital creates innovative website designs powered by their award-winning smartCMS® Website Technology Platform. Through the smartCMS®, experts in hospitality technology and digital marketers are empowered to take a data-driven approach to creating an effective and engaging digital brand experience that tells a story while encouraging users to book direct. By employing cutting-edge and industry-leading technology, HEBS Digital is able to curate the ideal experience to the right customers across multiple channels and devices at the right time.
“We couldn’t be prouder of this distinction honoring our team’s continued dedication to staying on the razor’s edge of emerging technologies and design in the hospitality industry,” said Mariana Safer, SVP of Client Success, HEBS Digital. “Our hotel partners rely on us to provide them with forward-thinking marketing solutions and creative, fresh designs for their most important digital asset: their websites. This recognition speaks to the immeasurable value our firm is able to provide to our clients.”
The Magellan Award winners are evaluated based on the highest standards of excellence in their entered category, on the extensive experience of Travel Weekly, and by the most qualified judges in the travel and tourism industry.
Travel Weekly In a rapidly changing and competitive marketplace, Travel Weekly and TravelWeekly.com provide travel professionals with a necessary global perspective through in-depth coverage of every business sector, including airline, car rental, cruise, destination, hotel and tour operator as well as technology, economic and governmental issues. Through its leadership events and key industry alliances, Travel Weekly extends its position as the most influential business publication in the industry.