NEW YORK, NY — November 28, 2017 — HEBS Digital, the industry-leading firm committed to helping hoteliers acquire, engage and retain hotel guests, is pleased to announce they have been awarded six Silver 2017 W3 Awards for revenue-generating website design, technology and banner ad creative design and marketing. Now in its twelfth annual year, the W3 Awards recognize creative excellence on the web, including websites, online advertising and marketing, mobile sites and apps, video, and social. HEBS Digital is honored to be included on the list of 2017 award winners.
HEBS Digital was a Silver Award winner for the following entries:
- Website: LUMA Hotel Times Square – Located in the heart of New York City, this boutique hotel offers brilliant hospitality with a website to match.
- Website: InterContinental Chicago – This luxurious Chicago hotel provides a seamless experience, online and off.
- Website: Tilden Hotel – Located in Union Square, this San Francisco hotel needed a website to align with its hip sensibilities.
- Website: The Maven – This downtown Denver hotel offers handcrafted hospitality alongside a curated digital experience.
- Website: Hotel ZaZa – These upscale boutique hotels in Texas needed a website to reflect their bold personality.
- Banner Ad: The Blackstone – As a new member of Marriott’s Autograph Collection, this iconic Chicago hotel wanted to show off its new look.
Innovating hospitality design and technology, HEBS Digital creates revenue-driving websites and marketing creative for its clients that help them continue to shift share away from the OTAs. Each website is backed by the award-winning smartCMS® website technology platform, which offers industry-leading merchandising capabilities, Smart Personalization capabilities, Reservation Abandonment Applications, and more.
“We are always humbled to receive awards on behalf of our clients,” said Max Starkov. “HEBS Digital is committed to helping the industry push the envelope and be at the cusp of the next new and innovative level of technology and design for our hospitality partners. We are always striving to elevate digital technology, consulting, and marketing in the field and these awards are a reflection of our high standards.”