BIB Further Positions CHG as Industry Leader
ATLANTA, GA – March 11, 2016– Carver Hotel Group, the hospitality infrastructure powerhouse, announced the launch of BIB, a new consultant portal and self-management operating system – the first self-management portal in the Task Force industry.
Designed to enhance the experience of clients and consultants, BIB – or Business Information Bridge – connects people and information at a speed unheard of in the hospitality industry.
As part of CHG’s continuous improvement process, the investment in the operating system supporting Task Force enables CHG to consistently match independent consultants with clients faster than ever.
Other key benefits of BIB include:
- The client experience is enhanced through real-time matching of specific needs to available consultants with the ability to see how consultants were rated by their recent clients. A real-time availability check also helps clients in selecting consultants. The system provides opportunity presentation and review, along with first in speed to market for clients.
- The consultant experience is enhanced through the portal, which allows consultants to self-manage their profile updates, availability calendars and submission of both assignment and expense invoices, expediting the payment process to same business week. For example, expenses submitted by consultants on Monday will be credited to their accounts by Friday of the same week. Consultants can also view travel and specific assignment information for past, current and future assignments.
“Simply put, no other Task Force Agency in the U.S. will be able to present more well qualified candidates faster, keep them working more or process expenses and payments faster than CHG,” said CEO Joel Carver. “This system addition is all part of our strategic goal to be the best task force/infrastructure company in North America.”
According to Carver, CHG currently has more than 275 task force consultants available across both operational and sales disciplines. Assignments requests can now be accommodated as quickly as the next business day
Current disciplines CHG offers include:
- General Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Controller/Director of Finance
- Director of Food and Beverage
- Outlet Manager
- Banquet Manager
- Director of Sales
- Director of Catering/Convention Services
- Sales Manager
- Catering and Convention Services Manager
- Director of Revenue Management/Revenue Manager
- Director of Human Resources
- Executive Housekeeper
- Chief Engineer
The CHG network of services is designed to provide each property and organization with the strategic process and tactical support needed to drive top line sales and maximize ROI. For more information on any Carver Hotel Group service, contact the CHG Business Development Team at 404.254.3130