MIAMI, April 23, 2019 — Palace Resorts – the company that sets the standard in five-star, all-inclusive resort accommodations – is pleased to announce the completion of a multimillion-dollar renovation of Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun, the brand's flagship property and one of Cancun's top all-inclusive resorts as designated by TripAdvisor for multiple years in a row. The adults-only, AAA Five Diamond Awarded resort, recently reopened after extensive enhancements to its interiors and exteriors, including a completely redesigned lobby, upgrades to its meeting space, well-appointed new designer guest suites, redefined restaurants with exciting new gourmet dining menu options and newly decorated common spaces including bars and lounges.
Exteriors designed by master architect, Roberto Elias and interiorly brought to life by Francois Frossard of Francois Frossard Design (FFD), Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun, is a modern-day designer dream. With an impressive lobby, the resort offers an elegant, yet modern chic feel, that rivals some of the most coveted hotels around the globe. The lobby was designed as a nod to the era of grand hotel lobbies as urban meeting places.
Sophisticated Rooms & Suites The interiors of the 260 rooms and suites were completely redesigned with a neutral color palette featuring cool shades of white and plush furnishing. Most suites feature ocean views of the picturesque turquoise waters of Cancun, while others feature views of the incredible Nichupte lagoon. Each suite comes equipped with private French-style balconies, comfortable living spaces, a king or two standard double beds featuring brand new, memory foam mattresses, double whirlpool tubs and oversized bathrooms with luxurious amenities and sophisticated rain shower-heads.
Known for its incredible personalized service and attention to even the most minute detail, Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun offers each guest personal butler service, nightly aromatherapy menu, a selection of lavish pillows from the vast pillow menu and the most luxurious in-room amenities such as handcrafted soaps. USB charging ports and upgraded touch lighting control. In addition, each suite features CHI blow dryers & flatirons and BVLGARI personal products, including an array of luxury bath salts in every room. Suites are also stocked with mini-bars featuring top-shelf spirits, snacks, high definition flat SMART TV's, featuring Apple TV and gourmet Lavazza coffee makers. Guest will rest on goose down pillows and luxury bedding with 100% cotton sheets, complimentary Wi-Fi.
A Taste of Luxury One of the most outstanding qualities of the brand is its remarkable gastronomic offerings. Le Blanc Spa Resort offers culinary options even for the most discerning traveler. All of the restaurants have been revamped with new décor, upgraded menus, and new and innovative dining concepts. From delectable cuts of meat featuring Certified Angus Beef (™) to sweet works of culinary art by world-renowned pastry chef, Antonio Bachour, Le Blanc Spa Resort offers an array of diverse cuisine like no other.
New restaurant options include:
- Bella- Journey through Italy's most coveted dining options and feast on traditional and classic flavors featuring elegant presentations. The menu, curated in collaboration with Michelin Star chef, Giussepe Iannotti features authentic Italian delights such as Pappardelle all 'Amatriciana, Salmone all'Arancia.
- Blanc- Offers guests modern Mexican cuisine, mixed with traditional flavors. The restaurant offers contemporary culinary presentations, using classic ingredients.
- Lumiere –The resort's signature restaurant aims to impress guests with its new menu focused on distinct ingredients such as Escargot, Duck and Foie Gras, making them the star of each dish.
- Yama- An eclectic modern Japanese restaurant featuring classic favorites. The new restaurant's name was inspired by Palace Resorts late Executive Chef Teruo Yamamoto, who inspired and innovated the Japanese dining experience.
- Terraza "Wood Fired Bistro" –This restaurant was completely redesigned to create an ambiance where guests can enjoy the magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea while dining on delights from the wood fire oven.
- Pure – Here, healthy dining options meet the luxury all-inclusive experience. Pure offers gourmet options to those who are looking to maintain a balanced diet.
- Glasé, – A sweet addition to Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun, this traditional ice cream parlor offers guests the ability to fuel that sweet tooth and cool down while sunbathing at the infinity pool. Glasé offers delicious, freshly home-made ice cream, fresh fruit popsicles, milkshakes and a plethora of sweets to top it off with.
- K'akau – An elegant coffee & sweets shop, K'akau features a variety of crepes, macarons, petit fours, and a chocolate journey to remember.
- For those looking for live music and a touch of nightlife, Cava, is a trendy lounge, offers a live band, a DJ, exquisite cocktails, pool tables, and big screen TVs.
Meet in Luxury Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun offers more than 8,115 sq. ft. of space for corporate and social events. The terrace features a cocktail patio with majestic sunset views with more than 2,254sq. ft. Upgrades to these facilities include modern décor, new carpeting, upgraded modern doors and flooring as well as environmentally friendly, intelligent controls for lighting, air conditioning and sound.
An Award-Winning Spa & Wellness Center This all-inclusive wellness retreat resort is home to "BLANCSPA" an award-winning spa that features a hydrotherapy area, hot/cold plunge pools, sauna, herbal steam room, chromotherapy, sauna therapy, relaxation lounge, and 19 treatment suits.
For more info: www.leblancsparesorts.com.