By showcasing venue spaces in intuitive and engaging ways, operators can drive sales through higher-value bookings and ultimately boost guest satisfaction; Visit UrVenue at HITEC Toronto in Booth 2401
LAS VEGAS, Nev., April 25, 2023 — UrVenue, pioneer of hospitality’s first property experience management system (PXMS), has developed a 3D mapping feature to enable discriminating guests to visualize unique experiences before they book. UrVenue’s 3D Maps help venue operators showcase bookable locations (unspecified locations, by section, or by individual inventory such as a cabana or chaise lounge) in virtual detail to drive additional bookings across multiple experiences and layer them into a cross-booking itinerary builder. This gives guests more choice in how they experience the hotel or resort, plus it drives sales through higher-value bookings and ultimately improves guest satisfaction.
Here are six locations where Interactive 3D Maps are changing the game for experiential property outlets and independent venues around the world:
1. Pools — Pools are one of the most common on-property experiences that hotel operators are eager to showcase and provide their guests with an elevated experience (especially at properties with multiple pools, pools with multiple experiences, or pools with multiple sections). Most guests prefer the freedom of choice in finding a spot that works best for them, whether by the water, under a large umbrella, or in a spacious cabana with a big group. Interactive 3D Maps make it easier for guests to navigate these nuanced booking choices and avoid throwing their towel on a chair to “reserve” their seat at 8:00 a.m. 3D maps also help guests better understand what add-ons and packages are available, from sunscreen and extra towels to picnic baskets and champagne.
2. Nightclubs, Dayclubs, & Lounges — Location is everything in nightclubs, dayclubs, and lounges, which means that some sections are inherently more valuable than others. Clubs and lounges are leveraging 3D maps to upsell guests on sections that are within arm’s reach of the DJ/entertainment or that accommodate large groups in more private areas. Giving guests a clear visual helps them book with a much higher degree of confidence, as these types of bookings often require large deposits and/or F&B minimums.
3. Restaurants — High-value seating areas in restaurants, including private dining rooms, chef’s tables, and premium table locations, are some of the most underutilized assets in the hospitality industry. They are the most exclusive, impeccably designed assets, but guests often go through a cumbersome process to book them. 3D maps provide guests with a clearer and more visually engaging way to understand the restaurant’s options, by showcasing the design and ambiance of each space and allowing guests to get a feel for the atmosphere. Eliminating time-consuming phone calls or email exchanges enables guests to book their desired space with just a few clicks.
4. Mixed-Use Food & Beverage Environments — Mixed-use food-and-beverage environments are not new, but being able to book multiple experiences in a singular shopping cart that leverages a 3D map is new – from restaurant reservations to pool table rentals and beyond. Because these mixed-use environments can be larger than traditional restaurants, 3D maps give customers the lay of the land and help them understand what experiences are available and where they can be found. Outside of a full restaurant, mixed-use food & beverage environments may include a karaoke room, golf suites, a parlor room with its own bowling alley, and a hidden speakeasy lounge.
5. Sportsbooks — Interactive 3D Maps are a game-changer for sportsbook operators looking to showcase their unique seating options and VIP experience packages. Strategically connecting 3D maps can also unlock additional sales and operational benefits, such as including experiences from multiple outlets for a game-day package. From bleacher seats to owner’s boxes, locations can be displayed in both static and engaging 360-degree views that allow guests to preview their seating area and overall distance to the big screen.
6. Theaters and Concert Venues — 2D maps with dots for seats is the industry standard, but not every seat should be minimized that way. Opera boxes, VIP sections, cabaret-style tables, and other unique seating options are showcased in all their glory, helping to upsell the uniqueness of the experience and value of the upgrade.
What about other types of spaces?
UrVenue’s Interactive 3D Maps can be fully customized to fit the unique needs of any property, venue, or outlet, providing on-demand information and booking capabilities across all digital channels, and displaying beautifully on any mobile device, computer, TV, tablet, or kiosk. Request a demo today to see how we can help your guests learn, explore, and book more with our Interactive 3D Maps.