Summary: The industry’s leading digital technology, full-service hotel marketing and website design firm announces a “Pay-as-you-go” model (Monthly Payment Plan) to help hoteliers fit website design into their 2016 marketing budget.
HeBS Digital, the leading hotel digital technology, full-service digital marketing and website revenue optimization consulting firm is now offering a “Pay-as-you-go”payment model (Monthly Payment Plan) for website design packages to help hoteliers accommodate a much-needed website design in their 2016 digital marketing budgets.
HeBS Digital understands that when it comes time to prepare the 2016 budget, many hoteliers may lack the capital funds (CAPEX) – traditionally the first to be cut – to invest in a much-needed website redesign and technology upgrade. As this is a critical component of the 2016 budget needed to build incremental direct revenues, shift share from the OTAs and outpace the competition, a subscription model gives hoteliers the flexibility to pay in the form of a low monthly payment plan. This also allows them to allocate the cost in their operational expenses (OPEX) instead.
HeBS Digital’s Website Design Packages start at $680/month (based on Professional Package and 36-month commitment), and vary depending on length of term and package components.
The typical Website Design Package Includes:
- 24-month and 36-month Monthly Payment Plan Options
- Professional, Premium or Elite Website Design Options
- Full Responsive or Adaptive Website Design for optimum presence on the three screens (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- smartCMS (Content Management System): state of the art technology, winner of the Gold Stevie® Award in the Best Software Programming/Design Category in the 2015 American Business Awards for two years in a row
- Professional Copywriting + SEO Blueprint Package
- Ultra-fast Cloud Hosting Environment with Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Website Analytics with Adobe Analytics (Omniture), the most advanced analytical tool in the marketplace today
- Complimentary Website Redesign after the initial 24 or 36 monthly plan (upon renewal)
- Advanced Complete Merchandizing Platform to convert lookers into bookers
HeBS Digital Website Design Packages are fully supported by our award-winning digital consulting, marketing and technology services to maximize the website’s revenue production and help the property with occupancy and seasonal business needs:
- Dedicated Website Revenue Optimization Consultant
- Ongoing SEO Package with BrightEdge
- Digital Marketing Budget Creation
- Full-Service Digital Marketing, including: paid search/SEM, email marketing, online media and retargeting, social media, and more, based on approved budget
- Multi-Channel Marketing Initiatives
- Interactive Marketing Applications
- Much more
“Despite a booming economy, OTA market share has substantially shifted in favor of the OTAs. In 2016, hoteliers must make it their highest priority to invest in digital technology that will allow them to recapture market share and implement a full-blown merchandising strategy to engage users and drive bookings,” said Max Starkov, President & CEO of HEBS Digital. “HeBS Digital is here to help make it easier for more hoteliers to implement a ‘Direct is Better’ strategy, with a new package option that gives hoteliers the flexibility they need to fit a much-needed new website into the 2016 budget and market plan.”
Hoteliers should upgrade a hotel website that is two or more years old, does not offer responsive or adaptive design, does not support dynamic content personalization or dynamic rate marketing, or does not have state-of-the-art merchandising and reservation abandonment prevention capabilities. The property website should be powered by an advanced Content Management System, such as the award-winning smartCMS, which offers complete control over the property website and serves as the foundation for reservation-driving marketing strategies.
Click here to read more about HeBS Digital’s website design, technology and digital marketing plans.