Today’s minibars are highly sophisticated and advanced.
Hoteliers are always looking for additional sources of income and profit for the operation. The rebirth of automated minibars and new operations programs such as Outsourcing and Revenue Sharing has given a fresh update to this long time favorite guest amenity.
There are so many interesting facts that hotels don’t realize about minibars in 2017. Technology plays a dominant role in running a successful operation and today’s minibars are highly sophisticated and advanced. They are loaded with intelligent feature and software to virtually eliminate all of the traditional “hassles” associated with minibars from the past. Hassles such as after departure charges, key distribution, revenue collection, guest disputes and inventory control are now fully automated functions in SmartCube, the industry’s leading fully automated minibar from Minibar Systems.
Hotels now understand these minibar operating facts:
- 30% of guests use minibars – the power of impulse
- Visibly displayed snacks in guest rooms increase sales by 40%
- SmartCube automated minibars keep guest disputes below 2% – a new industry record
- SmartCube automated staffing labor is reduced by 60% compared to a manual minibar operation
- Revenue Share and Outsource programs offer hotels guaranteed profit with no investment.
- Minibar Systems – The Minibar Experts will completely take over the operation and make it profitable
- Profit. Profit. Profit. The one thing hotels are concerned about is guaranteed with Minibar Systems.