Digital Leadership Expert Erik Qualman Will Be Keynote Presenter
ALPHARETTA, GA — Jan. 31, 2023 — Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading global provider of hospitality software solutions that deliver High Return Hospitality, today announced registration is open for its Inspire23 User Conference. This customer event is designed to help hospitality organizations learn how to maximize their Return on Experience (ROE) for guests and staff alike. The annual three-day educational and networking conference will be held Feb. 28 – March 2, 2023, at Caesars Palace resort in Las Vegas.
The conference features more than 60 educational sessions and 30 training workshops centered on Agilysys’ Hospitality Experience Cloud solutions, including the company’s Property Management System (PMS), Point-of-Sale (POS) and Inventory and Procurement (I&P) ecosystems, which work together with 30 Experience Enhancer applications to optimize operations for many types of venues, including hotels, resorts, casinos, cruise ships, life plan communities, higher education campuses, healthcare facilities and corporate dining, among others.
Keynote speaker Erik Qualman, a digital leadership professor at Northwestern University and an advisor to companies on how to effectively create and optimize digital relationships and experiences, will share with attendees his highly effective Five Strategies for Digital Leadership. Attendees will come away with a deeper understanding of digital influences on both guests and staff, and practical ideas for capitalizing on digital technology to create champions for their properties.
Along with Qualman’s entertaining and educational session, the event will explore how Agilysys’ solutions and strategies are increasing ROE, creating more engaged and empowered staff members, and inspiring guests that return more often, spend more, and leave stronger reviews.
“The dramatic increase over the past year for leisure and stay-and-play travel has challenged hospitality providers to deploy innovative solutions that not only enhance the guest experience but also can help with staff retention,” said Ramesh Srinivasan, president and CEO of Agilysys. “Attendees at the event this year will be able to network and exchange ideas and best practices with industry experts and their peers and interact with modern, state-of-the-art technology designed to help achieve High Return Hospitality.”
Highlights during the Inspire23 conference will include:
- “How Digital Leaders Are Made” insights by keynote speaker Erik Qualman.
- Approximately 90 educational and training sessions, including over 30 basic and advanced interactive workshops.
- Networking opportunities with top hospitality professionals from major brands and properties.
- 1:1 time with the professionals responsible for creating Agilysys solutions.
- The main reception event is at the Omnia Terrace, where guests will enjoy an outdoor experience overlooking the famed action-packed Las Vegas Strip. Here, air intermingles with modern luxuries such as inset lighting in glass floor tiles and a make-you-want-to-dance beat from the LED-infused DJ booth.
- A golf tournament at the Revere Golf Course, a 36-hole championship course with awe-inspiring views of the Las Vegas skyline and the mountains beyond.
To learn more and register, visit the Inspire23 event page.