Attend InnDependent Lodging Executive Summit at HI Connect 2016 Nashville March 17-19, 2016
Click here to register and as an IBC member, you may be eligible for complimentary sponsorship to join IBC for three days of the ultimate idea exchange.*
Top industry leaders will be sharing their insights on the hospitality market, coupled with serious take home value at the 2016 InnDependent Lodging Executive Summit at HI Connect March 17-19, 2016 in Nashville, TN
This year's HI Connect event will include the second-annual InnDependent Lodging Summit just for independent hoteliers like you. Plus, you'll have access to:
♦ Expert panels, meetings and educational sessions ♦ HI Connect Design studio with 50 unique vignettes showcasing guest rooms, bathrooms and public spaces in an actual hotel environment reflecting all marketing segments from midscale to luxury. ♦ Nightly networking events that include:
- Opening night dinner at Delta Island.
- Elegant event at the HI Connect 2016 People's Choice Awards Gala reception and dinner.
- Cultivate new relationships while strengthening existing ones
- Enjoy culinary meals, handcrafted cocktails all included in your Registration.
♦ Experience and hear about cutting edge new product debuts and amazing ROI on countless innovation solutions.
Mark your calendars for March 17-19 and preregister now for IBC at HI Connect-the hospitality industry's most stimulating and productive experience.
Please complete the form on the link below and we will confirm your eligibility to attend. www.inndependentlodgingconference.com
* To qualify, hotelier must represent independently-owned property with at least 100 rooms. IBC’s complimentary registration includes flight voucher of up to $500, three nights hotel stay, and entry to HI Connect valued at $1495.