Three-day idea exchange for independent hoteliers to feature educational sessions, interactive F&B events, 50 vendors and the inaugural ‘BITAC ILES’ buyer/seller marketplace
[Phoenix – Sept. 1, 2016] – Coming into its third year, the 2017 InnDependent Lodging Executive Summit, to be held May 15 to 17 at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, is promising to be the best event of its kind to date. The three-day idea exchange, produced by IBC Hotels, a division of InnSuites Hospitality Trust [NYSE MKT: IHT], and co-produced by the Independent Lodging Industry Assn. (ILIA) and Hotel Interactive, will focus on the hottest trends impacting today’s independent and soft brand lodging operators.
At ILES 2017, conference attendees will have the opportunity to attend independent-hotel inspired educational sessions, shop a 50-exhibit tradeshow of products tailored exclusively for the independent/representation/soft brands market, and network with peers during numerous culinary events. In addition, one independently owned and operated property will be recognized with the “2017 IBC Excellence in Hospitality Award” which honors superior guest service and community relations.
“We are excited to be bringing ILES to Las Vegas – a destination that offers hospitality, entertainment, and several options for cost-effective/easy travel,” said Pamela Barnhill, founder of the InnDependent Lodging Executive Summit and president and chief operating officer of IBC Hotels. “Equally as exciting is that for the first time, independent hoteliers will get to experience BITAC® at ILES, a series of pre-qualified and arranged meetings between buyers and sellers looking for specific products.
“At this popular event, independent lodging owners and operators can cut through the chaff and meet with providers who want to do business with those specifically within their segment,” she said. “After all, half of the world’s hotels are independent (approximately 300,000 properties not including B&B’s, villas and private rentals) and ILES is the only hospitality show dedicated to this market niche. If you are an independent hotelier wanting a forum to network with your peers . . . or . . . if you are a vendor finding it difficult to gain audience with this important market niche, then ILES Las Vegas and BITAC® ILES is the No. 1 show for you to attend in 2017.”
Rich Viola, president and CEO of Hotel Interactive and BITAC®, concurred.
“We’re pleased to join IBC and ILIA in co-producing an event for this very important, yet complex segment of the industry,” Viola said. “We are looking forward to integrating Hotel Interactive’s brand and unique style of facilitating highly effective events.”
A VIP Registration Pass to ILES includes:
- Access to the Networking Lounge for the duration of the event
- Choice of educational sessions
- Unlimited food & beverage in the Networking Lounge
- Exhibit hall pass
The fee for the VIP Registration Pass is $795 per person prior to December 15, 2016; $995 after December 15, 2016 while supply lasts. To register, click here. Note: By invitation only, pre-qualified independent hoteliers will receive a special “Event Code” via email to register for ILES at the discounted rate of $99.
“ILES provides an excellent opportunity for independent hoteliers to receive professional development and educational tools to be successful owners and operators,” said Bobbie Singh-Allen, Executive Director for Independent Lodging Industry Association. “We are anticipating that the speaker line-up and the added BITAC event will make this the best ILES yet.”
Interested in Exhibiting?
Suppliers have three ways to participate in ILES 2017:
- Reserve a 10 x 10 display area in the Networking Lounge. Space features a six-foot draped table ideal for rear pop-up displays and/ or pull-up signage. Cost to exhibit is $3,500 and includes: one (1) VIP Registration Pass, post-show digital attendee list, and inclusion on ILES 2017 Website and Mobile site. Additional VIP passes are available at the cost listed above.
- Become an Elite Exhibitor. In addition to a 10 x 10 display area in the Networking Lounge, Elite Exhibitors also will receive a featured “F&B Station” for the duration of the event at the cost of $7,500. In addition to receiving the general exhibitor package benefits listed above including one (1) VIP Registration Pass, Elite Exhibitors will also receive also their company logo on signage prominently displayed on-site and on the ILES 2017 Website/mobile site. Additional VIP passes are available at the cost listed above.
- Participate as a “Diamond Sponsor” at the first-ever BITAC® ILES. During BITAC, 30 companies will have the opportunity to schedule private, one-on-one meetings with top level corporate decision makers at the independent hotels they wish to reach most. Meeting times will not conflict with Networking Lounge hours. The Diamond Package also includes: Exhibitor Package benefit option; top tier positioning of logo as Diamond Sponsor on ILES 2017 mobile site, signage prominently displayed on-site and ILES 2017 Website; two (2) VIP Registration Passes, and a digital attendee list. The cost to participate as a Diamond Sponsor and experience BITAC ILES is $15,000. Additional VIP Passes available as noted above (and limited to first 30 participants).
Lodging is available at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas at the ILES 2017 group rate of $105 per night; including event shoulder nights (2 days before and 2 days after). For more information on the 3rd Annual InnDependent Lodging Executive Summit, call (602) 944-1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For details on BITAC® ILES, call (631) 424-7755 x150 or email email@example.com.