Newest Version Offers 600+ Rate Shopping Sources and 95%+ Direct Connections
NEW YORK – January 25, 2018 – TravelClick, a leading global provider of data and revenue-generating solutions for hoteliers, today announced the newest version of its industry-leading hotel rate shopping product, Rate360®. The revamped Rate360 offers customers a brand new look and feel, real-time rate shopping, meta shopping and integrated forward-looking demand data via TravelClick’s Demand360®.
With over 22,000 customers, TravelClick’s Rate360 is already the most trusted rate shopping tool in the market. Global brands including Hilton Worldwide, InterContinental Hotels Group and Hyatt, International groups such as Kempinski Hotels and Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, as well as Independent hotels around the world all rely on TravelClick for their rate shopping needs. This latest version offers hoteliers unlimited, instant rate updates all within a simplified four-tab design, making it easier than ever for hoteliers to see the insights they need to drive smarter revenue management.
New Rate360 features include:
- Shop Now functionality – Rates are updated in real-time with a click of a button;
- Modern and Interactive Interface – Tool guides customers effortlessly to key insights and important data;
- Meta Shopping – Now see a full view of rate parity across sources;
- Side-by-side Rate and Demand Data – Using the only source of forward-looking demand data for all channels, Demand360 enables hoteliers to see future rates and occupancy data side-by-side for a complete market picture (Demand360 customers only).
TravelClick’s Rate360 is the chosen partner of more hotels than any other rate provider because of its reliable, trusted and vast rate data. With more than 600 data sources and over 95 percent of data coming from direct certified connections, significantly more than any other rate shopping provider, hoteliers can be confident in the decisions they make based upon Rate360 data.
“With the competition for room stays ever increasing, it is essential that hoteliers can immediately see rate changes in their market,” said Greg Sheppard, Senior Vice President, Business Intelligence, TravelClick. “This latest version of Rate360 gives hoteliers the real-time data they need, from a partner they trust, and all through an easy-to-use interface.”
Hoteliers will also be able to easily view rate parity and spot inconsistencies across channels with Rate360’s new meta shopping feature.
To learn more about the newest version of Rate360, register and attend one of the webinars listed below:
- 30 January 2018, 3 PM EST/12 PM PST
- 31 January 2018, 2 AM EST/3 PM SGT
- 31 January 2018, 9 AM EST/10 AM CET