Charting the Future: Global Boutique Hospitality Industry Convenes to Strategize New Era of Hotel Ownership
Los Angeles, CA – September 27, 2023 – The Boutique Lifestyle Lodging Association (BLLA) proudly presents the 12th iteration of the esteemed Boutique Hotel Owners Conference, slated for October 10-11, 2023. This year, the Westlake Village Inn in Los Angeles will play host to a transformative retreat-style experience, captivating attendees from start to finish.
The Boutique Hotel Owners Conference, brought to you by the official global association founded in 2009, serves not only as a cornerstone for independent, boutique hotels and small brands but also as a nexus for hospitality vendors who prioritize the boutique ethos. BLLA’s mission is to offer unwavering support to property owners and creators while delivering resources, education, and representation to both consumers and the broader hospitality industry. This year’s conference promises to foster a sense of community and inclusiveness through an open mic Q&A opportunity available to attendees throughout the two-day event.
- A Diverse Program: With a roster of 20 sessions covering topics such as human capital solutions, the ideal hotel tech stack, building regenerative businesses, boutique hotel development and investment, AI solutions for hotel owners, and more, this conference offers invaluable insights and personal connection/networking opportunities throughout the 2 days for attendees.
- Illuminating Voices: Renowned speakers from various sectors of the hospitality industry will share their expertise and insights. Speaker details are available at bllaevents.com.
- Exclusive Book Release: The first 100 attendees will receive a hot-off-the-press book on Talent Disruption.
- Supporting Education: Several scholarships have been awarded to students, hotel owners, and entrepreneurs in the early stages of development, enabling them to attend the conference.
- Varied Sponsorships: Top Headline sponsors for the event include Capital One Travel, Tripleseat, Dragonfly Strategists, Nestle Premium Waters, Greenberg Traurig, SHR as well as boutique & lifestyle sponsors including Jonas Chorum, THUMA, DIRECTV Hospitality, and ROOMZA. Many global media sponsors, supporting organizations, and partners are also contributing to the success of the event.
- Distinct Companies: We search far and wide to bring together both the icons and the emerging leaders and we prioritize giving them a platform for unheard voices. A wide range of companies will be speaking at the conference, including 1 Hotels, Aivolution, AQAD Blind Villains, BLLA, StayBoutique, Capital One Travel, Common Table Creative, Dragonfly Strategists, Eason Branding, Equite,Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC, GO PR, Gold-Diggers, Greenberg Traurig, Lark Hotels, LOGE Camps, Main Street Hospitality, Modern Elder Academy, Mogul Hospitality, Nestle Premium Waters, New Waterloo Hospitality, Nômade, Orli La Jolla, Oyster Bay Boutique Hotel, PKF Hospitality Group, Relevant Hospitality, SHR, Staypineapple Hotels,, Studio Nilebrand, The Culver Hotel, The Madison Melle Agency & tech theory group, The Ramble Hotel, The Ranch at Laguna Beach, TMC Hospitality and Tripleseat.
Tickets for the conference are available here, with discounts offered to current BLLA members. If you’re not yet a member, you can apply here for BLLA membership to access member rates. Note: certain memberships include a complimentary ticket to a BLLA conference of your choice. Student pricing is also available; please contact [email protected] for details.
To enhance networking opportunities, an exclusive digital Webex networking App will be available for attendees to build personal profiles, connect with peers, and receive real-time updates such as the agenda and announcements during the conference. Additionally, recorded video sessions from the conference will be accessible within a few weeks following the event.
Limited sponsorship opportunities are still available, offering a range of digital and in-person benefits. For more information on sponsorships, please contact [email protected].
For a glimpse into the excitement and value of past events, check out video reels from previous conferences here.
Join us, and be a part of an unforgettable mosaic of innovation, interaction, and inspiration.
BLLA is also excited to announce that the 2024 edition of The Boutique Hotel Owners Conference will take place on October 23-24 at The Westlake Village Inn.