CHICAGO (July 23, 2018) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced executed management and franchise contracts for nine hotels. The executed contracts, which represent important expansion in key markets or markets in which Hyatt brands are under-represented, are for the following hotels:
Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts offer a full range of services and amenities, including the space to work, engage or relax; notable culinary experiences; technology-enabled ways to collaborate; and expert event planners who can take care of every detail.
Grand Hyatt hotels unlock the extraordinary in every moment by creating experiences beyond expectation.
- Grand Hyatt Athens in Athens, Greece
Hyatt Centric full-service lifestyle hotels are located in prime destinations around the globe and thoughtfully designed to enable exploration and discovery.
- Hyatt Centric The Liberties Dublin in Dublin, Ireland
- Hyatt Centric Melbourne in Melbourne, Australia
The Hyatt Place brand combines style, innovation and 24/7 convenience to create a seamless stay with modern comforts.
- Hyatt Place Mississauga – Airport Corporate Centre in Mississauga, Ontario
- Hyatt Place Tucson North in Tucson, Ariz.
The Hyatt House brand offers services, amenities, upscale spaces and a casual, comfortable environment that reminds guests of home.
- Hyatt House Charlotte/Rea Farms in Charlotte, N.C.
- Hyatt House Mississauga – Airport Corporate Centre in Mississauga, Ontario
For more information, please visit hyattdevelopment.com.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.