SAN DIEGO (September 19, 2022) – The legendary Hotel del Coronado, part of Curio Collection by Hilton, today announced the opening of Shore House at The Del, the resort’s newest oceanfront luxury hotel. Shore House at The Del features 75 one-, two- and three-bedroom residential-style seaside offerings, in a bright, modern beach house setting that encourages connection in an elevated neighborhood atmosphere. With the property’s opening, Hotel del Coronado now offers five distinct and authentic neighborhood experiences, including Shore House at The Del, which complements the luxurious Beach Village; The Cabanas, where refined coastal design complements the newly refreshed pool, serving as the social center of the hotel; The Victorian neighborhood, where guests find stunning Victorian architecture and experiences to match, and The Views, the hotel’s home-base for coastal adventure experiences and activities.
Designed by LEO A DALY, the new hotel boasts a dedicated resort entrance, valet, and check-in experience; a zero-edge oceanfront pool with day beds, sun loungers, and private cabanas; an open-air poolside bar; a fully-appointed bistro with a dedicated space for chef’s table events; grand living room with indoor-outdoor spaces, and lounge areas and fire pits.
“We’re excited to introduce yet another new curated hospitality experience to our guests at the iconic Hotel del Coronado with the addition of Shore House at The Del,” said Harold Rapoza, general manager, Hotel del Coronado. “Shore House brings an unparalleled beachfront location, coupled with elevated programming and bespoke service experiences that enables our guests to create a home-like setting, just steps away from the ocean—it’s the crowning achievement of Hotel del Coronado’s multi-year Master Plan.”
Shore House at The Del features captivating dining and entertainment experiences geared toward creating opportunities for connection and relaxation:
● The Bistro and Bistro Social Series — A fully-appointed bistro providing all-day dining with classic offerings. The Bistro offers indoor and outdoor seating with a communal table as a focal point for gatherings. The Bistro’s communal table serves as the gathering spot for Bistro Social, a series of chef’s table events, wine tastings, artisan demonstrations and guest lectures.
● The Pool Lounge — Poolside service with a fresh, Baja-infused menu, signature cocktails and stunning ocean views.
● Blue Hour — A treasured daily ritual, Blue Hour is the instant just after sunset when the sun dips below the horizon and ushers in twilight. This moment is observed with the lighting of the Shore House fire pits and features the Blue Hour menu, with chef’s curated light bites and the Blue Hour signature cocktail.
In addition to enjoying coveted access to Hotel del Coronado’s robust collection of amenities, from its numerous dining venues, including Serea, Sun Deck, Babcock & Story Bar, Sheerwater, and more, to a host of wellness offerings and well-appointed beach and pool environments, Shore House at The Del also features exclusive signature amenities, available to guests of Shore House only:
● Dedicated entrance, valet and reception experience – Upon arrival, guests experience a private check-in area that unfolds into a light-filled living room.
● VIP concierge service – Guests have access to on-site concierge service to assist with dining reservations, activities, spa appointments and more.
● Zero-edge ocean-view pool – A stunning infinity edge pool complete with day beds, sun loungers, and private cabanas.
● Wellness Offerings –Exclusive programs include seaside spin, beach yoga, beach pilates, wellness lectures and customized personal training.
For more Curio Collection by Hilton news, please visit Stories From Hilton.