June 20, 2019 – Atlanta-based Hospitality Lodging Systems (HLS) continues to grow its network of hotels with the addition of 12 properties so far in 2019 – 7 under the Budgetel brand, three under the AmeriVu brand, and 2 under the Haven Hotel brand:
The 7 Budgetel brand hotels are in:
- Raleigh, NC with 128 rooms
- Montgomery, Alabama with 108 rooms
- Birmingham, Alabama at the airport with 100 rooms
- Fairfield, Alabama with 75 rooms
- Huntsville, Alabama with 63 rooms
- Pine Mountain, Georgia with 61 rooms
- Butler, Missouri with 42 rooms
The 3 AmeriVu brand hotels are in:
- Wilmington, NC with 113 rooms
- Wolcott, Connecticut with 37 rooms
- Park Falls, Wisconsin with 30 rooms
The two Haven Hotels are in Columbus, Ohio with 50 rooms and in Gainesville, Georgia with 45 rooms.
“Our brands are saving owners more than 50% on their fees while significantly improving their profitability,” said Doug Collins, Chairman and CEO of HLS. “It’s powerful testimony that our brands and our contract deliver the profit levels owners want and deserve.”
HLS now operates a total of 65 hotels under its three brands – 39 as Budgetel Inns & Suites; 15 as AmeriVu Inns & Suites; and 11 as Haven properties.
HLS began operating in November of 2014 with 19 properties in the Budgetel brand, then added the Haven brand in December of 2014 and the AmeriVu brand in March of 2016.