MCLEAN, Va. – 2017 was a monumental year for DoubleTree by Hilton, one of Hilton's (NYSE: HLT) 14 market-leading brands, surpassing 500 hotels worldwide and introducing 30+ new hotels to guests around the world.
To close out the year, the brand recently welcomed an additional three hotels to its portfolio. With convenient locations, inspired design and thoughtful upscale amenities, these hotels are now delivering unparalleled hospitality to guests and visitors, all starting with the brand's signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie welcome.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Neenah: This contemporary hotel, which recently completed a multimillion-dollar renovation, overlooks the serene Fox River in Wisconsin and is located in the heart of downtown Neenah, steps away from the city's top restaurants, shopping and attractions. Guests and visitors can enjoy the hotel's signature dining venue, LevelOne Restaurant and Lounge, which serves up American comfort food and some of Wisconsin's finest craft beer and spirits, including small-batch bourbons and scotches.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Lafayette East: This newly opened hotel welcomes guests with its sleek and modern interiors, accented in black, gray and gold in honor of nearby Purdue University, located just minutes from the property. Guests don't have to leave the hotel to enjoy a gourmet meal – the on-site Made Market Restaurant and Lounge offers inspired dishes and premium grill specialties. Guests will delight in a number of upscale amenities, such as a large, outdoor firepit and heated, indoor pool and whirlpool.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hull: This upscale hotel recently opened in Hull, the UK's 2017 City of Culture. Guests staying at DoubleTree by Hilton Hull are ideally placed to explore all that the city has to offer – with the Hull Truck Theatre, the Ferens Art Gallery and Hull's many free museums a short walk away. The hotel offers the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, which specializes in British cuisine, as well as The Lexington, a stunning rooftop bar with panoramic views. For meetings and events, the hotel can host up to 1000 people in its pillar-free ballroom and seven meeting rooms.
As a look back, additional key openings that took place in 2017 included:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Madrid-Prado: Opened just steps from fine dining and shopping, DoubleTree by Hilton Madrid-Prado combines the charm of a historic building with modern amenities and contemporary décor.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Xiamen – Haicang: Opened as the second DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Xiamen, one of the busiest port cities in the world, the hotel offers gorgeous lake views as well as convenience, located in the heartland of Haicang District next to Haicang government building and gymnasium.
- Island House Hotel Orange Beach, a DoubleTree by Hilton: Nestled on the Gulf Coast and in the heart of Orange Beach, Ala., this 161-room newly renovated oceanfront property boasts one of the largest private beaches of any hotel in the area and is the only full-service Hilton hotel on the Alabama Gulf Coast.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai – Business Bay: Situated in Bay Square, a low-rise community just steps from downtown Dubai filled with shops, street-side dining and businesses, this hotel offers a unique base from which to discover this fascinating city.
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach: Just steps from ocean waves and white-sand beaches, DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach is set along the Intracoastal Waterway. Enjoy American cuisine with Caribbean flair across the property's restaurants and bars, hop on the Hollywood Trolley to tour Ocean Drive or set off on the Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi – there's a stop at the resort.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh – Queensferry Crossing: Located just outside the historical village of North Queensferry on the picturesque north shore of the River Forth, this property boasts newly refurbished rooms, The Shores Restaurant and The Forth Bar – all within walking distance to the iconic Forth Road Bridge.
DoubleTree by Hilton looks forward to welcoming even more hotels to the portfolio later this year and into 2018, bringing guests to the snow-capped mountains in Vail, historic and popular city of Chengdu in Western China and bustling, Alp-lined city of Turin, Italy.
For more news on DoubleTree by Hilton openings, visit news.doubletree.com.