Flyte Systems Event Module Integrated with FlyteBoard Provides Cost-Effective, Easy to Use One-Stop Property Information Station that Increases Revenue and Convenience
CHICAGO, IL – November 5, 2014 – The Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North is adjacent to ATL, the busiest airport in the world. To make guests’ travel experience as graceful as possible, the property tapped Flyte Systems to add its Event Module to the hotel’s FlyteBoard real-time airline schedule display for cost-effective property announcements and travel information on one display. Flyte Systems is the leading provider of cost effective airport travel information displays and digital signage content for the hospitality, digital signage, and convention center industries and related businesses. to request information on Flyte Systems’ airport travel and guest information services.
“About 80 percent of our guests come through Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport. The best service we can provide is to simplify their travel experience and make their stay with us more pleasant,” said Shawna Smalling, Sales Manager for the 174-room Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North. “Flyte Systems’ real-time flight information is valuable and now we have property events, meeting listings, and wayfinding on one combined display. All the information a guest needs for business and to confirm their travel plans is in one place.” The property’s combined Event display and FlyteBoard also shows national Doppler radar and is used by meeting planners to welcome VIPs and group members.
“Flyte Systems customized our FlyteBoard with special font sizes for Event Module meeting announcements and where we positioned weather graphics on the display,” Smalling said. “The Event Management Portal makes it easy for me to publish our events, update meeting room assignments, and welcome groups. Flyte Systems’ training was excellent.” FlyteBoard is the only full service flight information display solution that provides subscription-based real-time flight departure information.
Assistant General Manager Valera Franklin said, “We often see guests checking flights out of Atlanta on the FlyteBoard. They like it because they don’t have to use their computer or mobile app to verify if their flight is on time. Plus, it is not uncommon to have departing guests extend their stay if they see their flight is cancelled.”
Scott Triphahn, Flyte Systems vice president said, “Many properties with FlyteBoard displays are adding our Event Module to combine property guest services and travel information. Our online Event Management Portal makes it very easy to update information and the display is more attractive than a standard reader board. We use property photos and rotating backgrounds to make the display interesting and informative.”
Flyte Systems provides real-time flight information
Flyte Systems offers a suite of products that serve the traveling public: FlyteBoard, FlytePass, FlyteChannel, FlyteTouch, FlytePad with handheld mobile airline information, and Event Module. The company’s latest innovation is InfoBoard, which combines airline flight information with total property way-finding, weather, traffic, area attractions, and much more.
- is a wall, floor, or ceiling mounted high-definition, flat panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars, and other public areas, displaying flight information for one or more airports.
- combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available as a standalone unit, or neatly packaged in either an all-wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
- permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
- enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
- is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad, enabling hotel staff to provide guests with airline information anywhere and anytime.
- displays user-configurable meetings and events on screens shared with flight information or on its own dedicated screen.
- is a cost effective touch screen display that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and so much more.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at www.flytesystems.com.