News for the Hospitality Executive
Apartments Raise The Bar
NEW YORK, January 20, 2011----Long a standby for business travelers, relocating families and staff on temporary assignment, furnished Corporate Apartments are winning new customers with comprehensive guest services, stylish and spacious accommodations and an array of amenities at values of up to 35 percent below standard hotel costs. A new company, GO Furnished Housing Providers, now brings 11 of the nation’s top firms together with a central reservations system, comprehensive web site, www.GOFurnishedHousing.com, and stringent quality control across 5000 apartments in exclusive neighborhoods that capture the essence of such dynamic cities as New York, Washington, DC, San Francisco, Houston, Atlanta, Phoenix, Toronto and other cities throughout North America.
The companies managing these exceptional residences are constantly raising the bar to provide services that meet the needs of their core market of corporate travel planners and human resource executives. But other niches are emerging that find corporate apartments very well suited to their needs. Temporary furnished apartments are ideal for patients and their families in treatment at major medical centers. Visitors from overseas find these accommodations convenient, well-priced and best of all, a place to experience the life of a city as a resident, not a tourist. Families hosting relatives can avoid overcrowding, extra work and flaring tempers if the visitors are nearby in their own spacious quarters. For divorcing couples, a fully furnished and equipped apartment, stylishly decorated and in a lively neighborhood, can help to make a difficult transition go more smoothly.
Top Ten Reasons To Choose Furnished Corporate Apartments
1. Value. Corporate Apartments are a great value, providing substantial savings of up to 35 percent over standard hotel rates.
2. Security. Corporate Apartments offer greater security as they are typically located in secure residential buildings, with many requiring identification prior to entry.
3. Space. With one or two bedrooms, kitchen, dining area, and ample closet space, a corporate apartment offers room to move, greater privacy and a sense of stability that ordinary hotel rooms simply can’t match.
4. Convenience. From the kitchen equipped with appliances, full-size refrigerator, pots, pans, dishes and glassware, to linen closets, and even cleaning equipment and supplies, guests need only turn the key to find everything they need.
5. Service. Top Corporate Apartment providers offer 24/7 guest services to ensure residents receive a warm and personal welcome, as well as, an array of services to help guests get accustomed to their new home. Each of GO’s 11 partners greets guests and provides detailed information about every aspect of their new home, and the surrounding neighborhood. Maps, web links, lists of shops, schools, recreational facilities, and special events are provided for each guest on arrival. Go representatives are adept at finding everything to meet guests’ needs: a zip car, a bike rental, GDS, dry cleaning, cleaning services, grocery delivery, tech help and much more.
6. A Sense of Place. GO’s Corporate Apartments are located in fine residential buildings in a variety of areas and neighborhoods from Midtown Manhattan to San Francisco’s hillsides. Guests are part of a neighborhood and a community.
7. Fitness & Recreation. GO’s Corporate Apartments offer access to fitness centers, swimming pools, parks, running trails, golf, tennis and spas.
8. The Tops in Technology. Corporate apartments have everything a traveling executive or busy family needs to stay in touch and on top of things. Apartments offer telephones, voice mail, Wi-Fi, Cable TV, DVD, and radio.
9. Family Friendly. Families find a warm welcome and every convenience. Pack ‘n Play’s and linens are available as is information on local schools, pediatricians, playgrounds and parks, child care services, sports, camps, classes and more.
10. Style. Corporate apartments meet high standards, but they are not standardized. Instead of a cookie-cutter hotel room, guests will find fine furnishings, plush carpets, and elegant accents from plants to striking artworks. Many apartment buildings offer convivial meeting places such as cafes and lounges.
For more information on GO Furnished Housing Providers, visit www.GOFurnishedHousing.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To place reservations, call 800-679-2160.
About GO Furnished Housing Providers
The 11 members of GO Furnished Housing Providers www.GOFurnishedHousing.com are owner-operated corporate housing companies, helping to ensure superior attention to detail of GO’s central reservations system, comprehensive website and stringent quality controls across 5000 apartments in exclusive neighborhoods that capture the essence of such dynamic cities as New York, Washington, San Francisco, Houston, Atlanta, Phoenix, Toronto and cities throughout North America. Savings over standard hotel rates can be substantial. With GO Furnished Housing Providers, clients are assured that their employees are comfortable, cared for, and have everything they need to accomplish a job or make a smooth transition. GO’s customer care representatives provide in-depth information about shops, transportation, special events, sports facilities, restaurants and much more. Most important, customer service representatives are available around the clock. With a one-stop reservations system, standardization of service and North American reach, GO Furnished Housing Providers is poised to serve customers coast to coast and lead the corporate housing segment of the hospitality industry. GO Furnished Housing Providers partnership includes:
Corporate Apartment Providers Launch New Brand - GO Furnished Housing
Providers; Will Offer a Consistent Standard of Service, One-stop
Shopping and a Nationwide Reach / October 2010
|Sorrento Asset Management Acquires BridgeStreet Worldwide $40.5 million; Corporate Housing No Longer Part of Interstate Hotels & Resorts Growth Strategy / January 2007|
|When is an Apartment a Hotel ... and Who Cares? / The Global Hospitality Advisor / JMBM / September 2001|