The Best Way to Book a Wedding Room Block
Leesburg, Virginia, May 2017 – Loudoun County, located 35 miles from Washington, DC and 12 miles from Northern Virginia’s Dulles International Airport, offers a variety of unique wedding venues. In the heart of horse, history and wine country, rustic barn venues, antebellum mansions and local vineyards are ideal for country-chic or vintage weddings. Morven Park's 1000-acre historic estate provides a romantic backdrop for sophisticated weddings within the historic mansion, formal gardens, and with expansive views overlooking vast green pastures. While Oatlands Plantation, rich in Civil War history, is one of Loudoun's manor and estate properties.
In the center of this is West Belmont Place, with over 917 guest rooms, 65 acres, with a wedding pergola and the largest ballroom in Northern Virginia. West Belmont Place is ideal for a 300+ weddings, whether with a cultural theme or more typically American.
West Belmont Place is perfect for weddings of all sizes. With 917 guest rooms, the property often partners with Loudoun County-based wedding venues, such as vineyards and historic manor houses that host wedding ceremonies but lack the guest room capacity to accommodate large wedding parties. Finding a property with enough guest rooms for everyone attending the wedding can be a challenge and often brides find themselves making arrangements with more than one hotel, sometimes with as many as six different hotels. West Belmont Place meets that logistical challenge with ample guest rooms & suites, and with deluxe hotel services, First Class Dining, after-wedding celebrating, fitness and activity amenities, and the opportunity for wedding parties of all sizes to be housed together within a group of guest rooms.
As one of the largest lodging facilities in Loudoun County, West Belmont Place offers a unique experience, bundling services through a Wedding Block Package starting at $99/night for a standard room and $139/night for a suite. This Package includes:
- A courtesy room block up to 25 guest rooms. Most hotels designate only 10 rooms at a time in a wedding block, adding more rooms as necessary, with rooms added based on availability and often at a higher rate. With 917 guest rooms and 78 suites, West Belmont Place can write a courtesy contract, at no expense to the bride or her family, for up to 25 rooms per night. (More than 25 rooms require a full committed contract.) An easy-to-use personalized web link is available for guests to book their own rooms as part of the contact.
- Keeping Guests in One Area – Nesting. No matter how many rooms are in the wedding block, West Belmont Place can accommodate all guests in one location on the property. This makes it easier for guests, particularly if guests are traveling with children, teenagers or seniors. At West Belmont Place, so many rooms are available that guests can nest together, with all the guest rooms in the block located in one building on the 65-acre property, creating a family reunion during the wedding weekend.
- Complimentary breakfast. For every overnight guest, a lavish breakfast is available with hot, freshly prepared breakfast options including made-to-order eggs, omelets and waffles, plus fresh-squeezed juices, bagels, baked goods, fruit display and coffee, tea and beverages.
- After-Wedding festivities. The Black Olive Bar & Grill, the restaurant and club-like atmosphere on property, is open and available for ‘after wedding’ celebrating. With pool tables, corn hole and karaoke, there’s always something going on. If guests are looking for something more quiet, The National Secret room is adjacent to the Black Olive, and this can be used for a private Morning-after Brunch or Rehearsal Dinner. West Belmont Place also has a full fitness center, yoga studio, hiking trails, and several fire pits to be used for time to catch-up with family.
- Complimentary parking with ‘in & out’ privileges. The above ground, covered parking garage is free for the entire wedding weekend, and guests can come and go as many times as they like! No extra fees.
For more information about this “easy to book” Wedding Block Package opportunity, call Paula Safran, Director of Catering, at 703-724-6245 or go to http://westbelmontplace.com/weddings/wedding-room-blocks/