Holiday Party Ideas and Giveaways For Events Booked by August 31st
LEESBURG, VA, July 2017 … West Belmont Place at The National Conference Center creates a unique holiday party package to celebrate the upcoming holidays. Some 80 percent of companies that participated in a yearly survey by outplacement firm Challenger Gray & Christmas plan to host holiday parties this year. Of these, in excess of 21 percent have budgeted more for their celebrations than they did last year, according to the survey.
Feeling flush, more companies are splurging on hiring caterers or event planners this year, rather than opting for a potluck or another frugal alternative, according to the survey. More than 42 percent of the companies surveyed allow spouses or other family members to attend, up from 31 percent last year.
This year West Belmont Place offers 6 Holiday Party Ideas complete with giveaways and incentives for those who book by August 31, 2017, including:
- A private Chef’s Table for 10 guests that can be raffled during the party. One person will win the Chef’s Table, and they can invite their friends and family to experience a 4-course dinner with wine pairings by Chief Wine Officer, Mary Watson-DeLauder. ($2000 value)
- Special Bed and Breakfast overnight room rate of $99/guest room per night.
- Each guest will receive a complimentary Goodnight Hershey’s Kiss gift when they depart.
- Complimentary coat check for guests.
- One complimentary VIP Suite for one night.
West Belmont Place offers the largest ballroom (16,552 sq. ft.) in Northern Virginia that can be used for a large office party; and also intimate spaces like The National Secret, Black Olive Bar & Grill, The Living Room and The Dining Room. The catering staff can create exhilarating and innovative special events that may include corporate giving, teambuilding, wine and food pairings, scavenger hunt or contests, and more.
For more information about the “Christmas in July”, visit West Belmont Place’s blog or call 703-724-6250 for more details. Christmas in July continues through August 31st.