Vancouver, Washington, July 19, 2017 – Vesta Hospitality has completed multi-million dollar renovations and upgrades at three of the properties in its growing portfolio. Rick Takach, Chairman and CEO of Vesta, made the announcement.
The three hotels are:
· 153-room Country Inn & Suites: Portland, OR – New case goods and soft goods; new RFID door locks; completely updated bathrooms with new flooring, wall treatment, tub surrounds, vanity cabinets and counter and new lighting; new 50″ LED televisions.
· 104-room Homewood Suites by Hilton – Vancouver/Portland – New case goods and soft goods; completely updated bathrooms with new flooring, wall treatment, tub surrounds, vanity cabinets and counter and new lighting; new kitchen cabinets and appliances.
· 165-room Casa De Palmas Renaissance in McAllen, TX – New case goods and soft goods; new wall finishes and backlit bathroom mirrors; new 50″ LED televisions.
Vesta will now invest in renovations for three additional properties in its portfolio.
· A conversion of the Staybridge Suites in Portland, Oregon to a Homewood Suites by Hilton
· Renovations and upgrades at the Best Western Agate Beach Inn (near Newport, Oregon)
· Renovation and upgrades at its newly acquired Embassy Suites in Brunswick, Georgia
These projects will begin this November, with completion expected by May 2018.