Both these tools help hotels to manage their reservations more efficiently.
Portland, OR – June 19, 2019 – Today, Vertical Booking USA – the leading reservation technology provider to hotels around the globe – is launching a new, mobile, app-based version of their Central Reservation System (CRS) and an updated version of their Central Reservation Office (CRO) solution. With the two new releases, Vertical Booking USA is providing hoteliers with all of the reservation tools that they need to minimize reservation headaches and increase direct bookings and revenues.
Vertical Booking USA’s mobile CRS application makes it possible for reservation managers to manage their property’s reservations, anytime, anywhere. The application includes all of the features of the original CRS solution and, unlike many other companies’ mobile solutions, it also enables hoteliers to update their inventory while on-the-go, from their mobile device.
“Working in a hotel is not a 9-5pm-type job and, as a former hotel owner myself, I know how hard it can be to maintain a healthy work/life balance,” said Mark Lewis-Brown, President & CEO of Vertical Booking USA. “Our new CRS app gives hoteliers access to their property’s CRS and the ability to execute all reservation-related updates from their mobile device, whether they are at work or at home, enjoying time with their family. Using our mobile CRS, hoteliers can be confident that they will not miss reservations or accidentally overbook, and their reservation team will not have to pull all-nighters at the office; basically, it’s a win/win situation for everyone.”
Vertical Booking USA’s CRO helps hoteliers manage incoming telephone reservations, which is especially relevant for small or large chains with multiple locations. The updated CRO offers new features, including:
- A more visually appealing, user-friendly dashboard.
- Because customers want to book their rooms in as few steps as possible, the new version simplifies the booking process, removing some of the steps that were included in the previous version.
- The ability to create a landing page for quotations, which enables the property to more accurately track their conversion rates from different channels.
- More customer information can be added to guests’ profiles.
- The time before a guest checks-in and after he/she checks-out are important marketing touchpoints – especially if you want to encourage repeat guests – and the updated CRO enables more customization of the automated pre-stay and post-stay emails that are sent to guests.
- Last but definitely not least, new reports and conversion analysis.
“Many hotel chains around the world have been successfully using our CRO for years but, because we believe customer service is king, we are always on the lookout for ways to make our tools even more useful,” continued Lewis-Brown. “That’s why we are so pleased to announce the new version of our CRO; with these updates, we’ve found a way to make it easier for hotel chains’ to manage their telephone reservations, across multiple properties, without all of the headaches that can often come along with implementing sophisticated technology solutions.”
To learn more about Vertical Booking USA’s new mobile CRS and updated CRO – or to arrange an interview to discuss further, please contact Jennifer Nagy at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.786.420.1160.
If you are attending HITEC (starting today in Minneapolis, MN), Mark Lewis-Brown, and other members of the Vertical Booking USA team, will be available for in-person interviews at Booth #2211. Please stop by when it’s convenient or to arrange an interview, please contact Jennifer Nagy at email@example.com or +1.786.420.1160.
For more information about Vertical Booking USA, please visit www.verticalbookingusa.com.