Dr. Donald W. Wise, Co-founder and Senior Managing Director of Newport Beach-based Turnbull Capital Group, and Gretta Brooks, Founder & CEO of Plano-based SalesBoost, LLC, are pleased to announce their third Webinar in a series on the discovery of hotel and resort values today.
This Webinar is moderated by Dr. Donald W. Wise, Founder of CBRE Hotels in the 1984 and Founder of the lodging and hospitality lending group at Walker & Dunlop in 2007.
The panel features a world-class crew of veterans:
- Mr. Gregory Mount, Founder, the Victory Hotel Group
- Ms. Suzanne Mellen, MAI, CRE, FRICS, ISHC, Senior Managing Director – Practice Leader, HVS
- Mr. Paul Novak, Managing Director, Whitman Peterson
- Mr. Ned DeLorme, Acquisitions, Jupiter Holdings LLC
- Mr. Glenn B. Callison, Partner, Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr, P.C.
The Webinar is Wednesday, September 30th at 9:00 AM PDT – 12:00 PM EDT ~ Where are hotel asset values today?
Please visit our electronic business card to schedule this event or view our past Webinars, learn more about our Team, or to schedule a confidential appointment:
Attendees can also book the event with the following Link:
About our distressed real estate rescue programs for distressed hotels and resorts:
Our Turnbull Capital Group Team has been involved in approximately $19.5 Billion of hospitality workouts, restructurings, bankruptcies, receiver controlled, and lender owned real estate over 36 years.
We have created two entirely different alternative white knight scenarios to create liquidity for distressed hoteliers:
- Our preferred equity business models have funded over $200M in the last ninety days – with another $150M in the queue. We have three different preferred equity funds active in this space with billions of dry powder; and
- Two different ground lease business model platforms. If a property had weak 2019 revenues, our ground lease venue is a logical alternative. Specifically, in urban markets, where the value of the fee simple title maybe as much as 25% of the value of the asset that can provide cash liquidity to the distressed borrower.
Turnbull Capital Group’s fifteen Senior Managing Directors each have some of the most prominent pedigrees in the hospitality universe – each with in excess of thirty years tenure in distressed hospitality. Six members of our team have graduated or studied under Steve Rushmore at the Cornell University School of Hotel Administration.