Partnership Offers SEH One-Stop-Shop for Everything from Reservations and Guest Management to Web Solutions and Business Intelligence
NEW YORK, May 3, 2018 – TravelClick, a leading global provider of data and revenue-generating solutions for hoteliers, today announced the Company’s new partnership with SEH United Hoteliers, Europe’s very first multi-brand hotel cooperative, to better connect its hotel customers around the world with a full range of digital services, all on one platform. SEH has over 600 properties overall, which is equivalent to about 23,000 rooms. TravelClick developed a tailor-made solution fully adapted to all the needs of SEH United Hoteliers, the European leader in the independent hotel industry.
Through this partnership, SEH will equip hoteliers with the following flexible, integrated services from TravelClick:
- iHotelier Central Reservations System (CRS) – Includes a complete booking engine, connects to multiple distribution channels and enables hoteliers to manage availability, rates, customer loyalty and inventory from a single point of entry
- Guest Management Solutions (GMS) – Gives hoteliers a comprehensive suite of CRM and marketing automation tools to better engage guests and build loyalty / drive repeat business
- Web and Video Solutions – Allows hoteliers to create responsive websites and boost their online presence to drive more bookings and increase revenue
- Agency360 – As the only comprehensive database of agency bookings on the market, helps hoteliers shift share from competitors using its powerful data to improve performance
- Rate360 – Enables hoteliers to check out all aspects of the market and optimize their pricing strategies accordingly
“As TravelClick is a one-stop-shop for all distribution needs, forging this new partnership is the next logical step for SEH as we look to revolutionize our practices and digitize even further to meet our hoteliers’ unique needs,” said David Esseryk, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer at SEH United Hoteliers. “We are in the middle of an aggressive growth expansion period – reaching 1,000 hotels in the next five years – and need to ensure that we have the most cutting-edge technology available to keep our hoteliers moving forward. TravelClick allows us to do just that.”
“The importance of having a comprehensive CRS, CRM, web and business intelligence solution, all under one roof, is of the utmost importance to transform how hotels operate today,” said Jan Tissera, President, International at TravelClick. “This partnership with SEH will make life easier for their hoteliers by giving them a single platform that brings together all tools that are needed to run a hotel effectively.”
“In addition to their focus on optimizing distribution, SEH United Hoteliers understands the growing need across the hospitality landscape to leverage data in order to stay ahead of the competition on both a local and global scale,” added Mark Haywood, Regional Vice President, Northern & Southern Europe at TravelClick. “We look forward to growing our relationship with SEH United Hoteliers in the years to come and helping its vast hotelier base make better business decisions that ultimately benefit their guests.”
Working with SEH United Hoteliers, TravelClick will continue to build out its global platform including creating a new customer loyalty solution that enables the “earn and burn” of loyalty points by returning loyalty members to pay for their stays; providing multilingual versions of the platform in German, Italian, Spanish and French to better serve global hoteliers; and adding new OTA (online travel agents) and PMS (property management system) connections to the more than 400 partners that TravelClick works with today.