Announcing The National Conference Center’s “Learning Experience Package”
Leesburg, Virginia, May 2018 … The National Conference Center, the largest conference center on the East Coast, is a leader and enabler in learning, development and training meetings. The National enhances the learning experience by offering value-add amenities to meetings held on any of the following Learning Experience HOT dates, for the day or the week of:
June 3 | July 8 | August 5 | September 5
The National’s “Learning Experience Package” includes the Complete Meeting Package (CMP), an inclusive per person charge for the critical components of meeting success. The National’s Learning Experience Package is available for one day or multiple day programs. The one-day package starts at $99 per person* and includes:
- One general session room
- Two breakout rooms
- Breakfast and lunch
- Unlimited refreshment breaks
- Technology package, LCD projector, screen, easel, flip charts, markers, notepads and pens
- Complimentary covered parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
In addition to the Learning Experience Package, The National’s expert conference planning staff will integrate select components to create the experience unique to your programming.
Three Ways to Create a Unique Learning Experience:
1. The National’s Vast Amount & Variety of Space enables Private, Customized Meetings. Depending on the size of a meeting, The National’s vast gathering space enables unique, individualized meeting space with conference rooms, outdoor space and rooms with natural light — exclusively available to an individual meeting. With 265,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space, offering 250 purpose-built conference rooms, breakout rooms and general session rooms, The National’s flexibility is unsurpassed. Recently, The National created small, intimate meeting spaces to complement larger traditional meeting spaces: The Center’s outdoor courtyard with Pergola and fire pits are used almost daily for meetings, along with a comfortable Living Room and a “Speakeasy” room aptly named The National Secret.
2. Create a Hyper-Local Food Experience. The National focuses on hyper-local farm-to-table cuisine incorporating over 60 local products, including wines from Loudoun County, Virginia, to the daily menus that reflect robust partnerships with local farmers, such as CEA Farms, which has been farming in Loudoun County since 1797. CEA Farms provides all the tomatoes, lettuces and specialty greens for The National’s daily menus, and a hot dog so flavorful it has been named the “Farmer Dog”. Also, The National is the only conference center with a Chief Wine Officer on staff – Mary Watson-DeLauder. Her unique Herb & Wine tastings make for a great and flavorful teambuilding event.
3. Develop a Memorable Learning Experience with Teambuilding. Experiential learning is an exceptional method to create memorable group experiences with high recall. The Challenge Course at The National includes action-based learning components such as the high ropes course and other elements designed for problem solving and leadership development. The course features nine unique elements strategically placed within the 65-acre campus and each element provides multiple challenges aligned with a meeting’s program objectives.
In addition to the Challenge Course, The National has created three function rooms, each with an individual theme, to be used for teambuilding, communication exercises or facilitated workshops. The Summer Camp, The Color Room and The Nerf Challenge are designed and outfitted with décor, lighting and music, along with food and beverage breaks that complement the themes. Planners can book these rooms for half day, full day or even just for a few hours. Additional cost based on meeting programming and facilitators.
With its reputation as an outstanding member of IACC, The National has hosted thousands of learning and training meetings and conferences over the years and has perfected the meeting experience.
For more information or to book the Learning Experience Package at The National Conference Center, contact the sales office at [email protected].
*Some restrictions may apply. Rates based on availability.