January 28, 2020 – Vancouver, BC – Skift Research has recently published a new report about the PMS landscape, and how cloud-computing vendors like RoomKeyPMS are “shaking up [the] stale corner of hotel tech, and it’s crazy exciting.”
Along with the history of the PMS and technology provided by legacy PMS vendors, the report investigates how cloud computing, open APIs, marketplaces and middleware layers are changing and improving the traditional PMS space. Within the report, Skift Research ranks RoomKeyPMS as having an increased focus on integrations, thereby significantly contributing to the evolving industry and the future of PMS offerings.
Available for purchase, The Hotel Property Management Systems Landscape 2020 report also covers the following topics:
● The history of the PMS vendor landscape.
● What the PMS should and should not do according to industry experts.
● How different PMS vendors build features in-house or integrate with third-party vendors.
● Market shares of the largest PMS vendors in terms of hotels and hotel rooms.
● How technology is changing integrations with PMS vendors through open APIs, marketplaces and middleware layers.
● How much PMS installation, maintenance, integrations, marketplaces, and middleware layers cost.
● What the future of the PMS might look like.
To see a full listing of RoomKeyPMS’ available interfaces and integrations, visit their website https://roomkeypms.com/interfaces-integrations/