FORT WORTH (May 30, 2019) – Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Alliance Town Center is expected to open in September 2019. The new, five-story, 130-room hotel will offer business and leisure travelers an open, intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi, 24-hour food offerings and a 24-hour fitness center.
“Fort Worth is a world-class city and key business and leisure destination, and Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Alliance Town Center will add a wonderful new option for business and leisure travelers visiting the Alliance area,” said General Manager Erin Alamillo.
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Alliance Town Center will be steps from the best shopping and dining in north Fort Worth. Located six miles from Alliance Airport (AFW), the hotel also will be a short drive from the Texas Motor Speedway, Tanger Outlets and Fort Worth Stockyards.
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Alliance Town Center will offer:
- 130 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- 24/7 Gallery Menu with freshly prepared meals at any time of day
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a hot breakfast available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- 1,762 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Alliance Town Center Leadership Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Alliance Town Center will be under the leadership of General Manager Erin Alamillo and Director of Sales Angie Thomsen. In her role, Alamillo will be directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 30 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Thomsen will be responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Fort Worth area.
For more information, please visit hyattplace.com.