International office expansion and product enhancements cap off a banner year for mobile hospitality technology innovator
LOS ANGELES, CA (December 18, 2018) – Runtriz™, a leading developer of innovative mobile and digital technology solutions for hotels, resorts, and casinos, today released its year-end list of significant company 2018 gains and achievements. Recognized as one of the most innovative and agile technology providers in the industry, Runtriz powers the digital and mobile strategies of many of the world's top hotels and casino resorts.
Runtriz has been experiencing accelerated growth as it continues to focus on amplifying guest experiences. Hotels rely on Runtiz technology to provide guests with frictionless, convenient mobile experiences at every touch point, from ordering food and beverages from within any on-site location, to making appointments or booking reservations, to emailing and texting with hotel staff, to checking-in or out and accessing their hotel rooms via mobile key entry.
“Looking back, this has been, by all accounts, a milestone year for Runtriz marked by the exceptional number of new installs, strategic alliances, product enhancements and revenue growth,” explains David Milili, the company’s CEO. “This coupled with a groundswell of demand for our technology made this year one of the most successful in the company’s history.”
In 2018, Runtriz celebrated these impressive accomplishments:
- Its solutions were launched in 445 hotels spanning 29 countries.
- The executive team was expanded, including two key roles – VP Client Services and EVP Sales and Business Development – to support the planned continued company growth.
- Opened its third office — and its first international one — in Amsterdam.
- Expanded its presence with Best Western hotel brands by launching in GLō and SureStay properties.
- Rolled-out product enhancements and extensions such as two-way text communications and mobile food and beverage ordering, the latter of which is successfully deployed at Caesars Palace, Nobu Hotel, Cromwell, Linq, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Rio, and will soon be rolled out at WSOP and Axis.
This year, Runtriz also forged three new, important tactical partnerships. Its partnership with CellPoint Mobile powers Runtriz Pay, giving hotel guests a more seamless path to purchase. The global partnership with OpenKey combines flexible guest services such as requests for housekeeping or maintenance, concierge services and room service with the most universal mobile keyless entry platform to enable guests to securely access their rooms via a smartphone. Via its partnership with Glympse, Runtriz now also delivers mobile device courtesy shuttle tracking for hotel staff and guests.
“We are at such an exciting time in our company’s growth,” declared Millili. “Our guest engagement solutions for hotels unify all the best in class features in a way that's easy for guests and staff to use, raising the bar and guest service scores, along with revenues and significant operational efficiencies. As the hotel industry now readily adopts guest-cenric, mobile and voice solutions like ours, with the new partnerships we’ve forged and hires we’ve made this past year, Runtriz is poised to make even bigger leaps in 2019.”
Runtriz delivers a suite of innovative digital and mobile guest experience solutions for more than 2,000 hotels globally and now offers Alexa voice integration to all of its clients. For more information, please visit runtriz.com.