By Maiya Wall / Pipeline Social Media
Are you ready for the holidays? Better yet, is your holiday marketing ready? If your social media calendar is filled with only promotional and sales-driven messages, think again. Audiences are online ready to engage with your content, but they want more than promotional content. We understand the struggle that comes with finding the time to create engaging social media content, so we created 70+ ready-made social media graphics, captions, and stories that cover topics like Christmas, Ugly Sweater Day, New Year’s Day, MLK Day, the Big Game (you know the one 😉), Valentine’s Day, holiday quotes, This or That conversation starters, and more. It’s easier than ever to engage your guests on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and beyond.
What’s Included in the Winter Social Media Post Pack?
In our Winter Social Media Pack, you’ll find everything you’ll need to schedule engaging posts from December through February covering monthly holidays, conversation starters, quotes and more. Pair our Winter Pack content with your special promotions and sales offers, and you’ll have a perfect balance of engagement this holiday season. Below is a list of topics covered in our post pack which comes with photo and animated graphics, story graphics, and captions.
What’s Included in the Winter Post Pack?
Winter 2021 – 2022 Holidays
- December – Month of Giving: 1 Photo Graphic / 1 Animated Graphic / 2 Captions / 2 Stories
- December – Happy Holidays: 2 Photo Graphics / 2 Captions / 2 Stories
- December 17 – National Ugly Sweater Day: 2 Photo Graphics / 2 Captions / 2 Stories
- December 21 – First Day of Winter: 1 Animated Graphic / 1 Caption / 1 Story
- December 25 – Christmas Day: 1 Photo Graphic / 1 Animated Graphic / 3 Captions / 2 Stories
- January – Walk Your Dog Month: 1 Photo Graphic / 1 Caption / 1 Story
- January – New Year Themed: 2 Photo Graphics / 2 Captions / 2 Stories
- January 1 – New Year’s Day: 1 Photo Graphic / 1 Animated Graphic / 2 Captions / 2 Stories
- January 17 – MLK Day: 2 Photo Graphics / 2 Captions / 2 Stories
- January 23 – National Pie Day: 1 Photo Graphic / 1 Caption / 1 Story
- February – Black History Month: 2 Photo Graphics / 2 Captions / 2 Stories
- February 13 – The Big Game: 1 Photo Graphic / 1 Animated Graphic / 2 Captions / 2 Stories
- February 14 – Valentine’s Day: 1 Photo Graphic / 1 Animated Graphic / 2 Captions / 2 Stories
- February 17 – Random Act of Kindness Day: 1 Photo Graphic / 1 Animated Graphic / 2 Captions / 2 Stories
- February 21 – Presidents’ Day: 1 Photo Graphic / 2 Captions / 1 Story
Winter Engagement / Conversation Starters
- Winter Giveaway: 1 Photo Graphic / 1 Caption / 1 Story
- This or That (Hot Cocoa vs. Cider, Real vs. Fake Tree, Cozy Cabin vs. Tropical Getaway & more): 5 Photo Graphics / 6 Captions / 5 Stories
- Favorite Holiday Movie: 1 Photo Graphic / 1 Caption / 1 Story
- Favorite Winter Activity: 1 Animated Graphic / 1 Caption / 1 Story
- Favorite Winter Comfort Food: 1 Animated Graphic / 1 Caption / 1 Story
How to Use Our Winter Social Media Post Pack
We created our Social Media Post Packs so all businesses can have access to great marketing tools. After purchasing your pack, you can begin using it right away to quickly schedule social media posts for the month without spending hours creating content or paying a premium for a fraction of what’s included in our pack.
Christmas, New Year’s, & Other Holidays
Short on time this season? No problem. Our Winter Pack includes content for major and fun holidays through February. Planning ahead is key to having a consistent social media posting schedule. Instead of waiting until the week of (or the day before!) choose the holidays you want to post about from our pack and schedule them all at the same time. You’ll be months ahead of the game in 10 minutes or less!
Engage Audiences with Conversation Starters
Our Winter Pack features not only national holiday content like Valentine’s Day and President’s Day but also posts that encourage fans to comment, like, and share. Our Conversation Starter posts will encourage fans to share their favorite holiday activities, have friendly arguments in the comments about which holiday movie is the all-time best, decide on their ideal holiday vacation spot, and much more. Anything that gets fans talking to you or others in the comments is great for engagement and is just plain fun. Offer your fans more than just promotional posts by incorporating our Conversation Starter content.
Share Legal & Appropriate Content on MLK Day & Black History Month
Did you know that you need to be careful when posting about Martin Luther King Jr. Day since his image and likeness are legally protected? Our Winter Pack includes safe graphics for you to use and captions that honor and celebrate Dr. King’s memory. We also included content that can help you participate in Black History Month.
Posting About the “Big Game”
Similar to MLK Day, there are rules that social media users must follow when posting about the “Big Game.” Legally, you cannot reference the Big Game by its actual name but there are still ways to talk about this exciting time on social media. You are still allowed to hashtag the event like “#Superbowl,” but you must avoid alluding to having any kind of official connection to the event if that isn’t the case. Our graphics & captions are safe to use, so feel free to use them and add your own spin when it’s time to root for your favorite team!
Host a Winter Giveaway
We can’t think of a better way to celebrate the holidays than by hosting a fun giveaway for your audience. Giveaways are a great way to inject some excitement into your social channels, boost engagement, or thank fans for engaging with your content the past year. While giveaways are fun, there are rules to follow! In our Winter Pack, you’ll get access to a caption template with a disclaimer that you must include on all giveaway posts in order to comply with Facebook’s & Instagram’s rules. Edit the caption to your liking, pair it with our giveaway graphic, and schedule!
How to Get Your Winter Social Media Post Pack
You’re ready to get started! To purchase our Winter Pack for $29.99, follow this link: Winter Social Media Post Pack. After purchasing, you’ll immediately be able to access the graphics and captions and you’ll receive a confirmation email. The download link within your confirmation email never expires, so you can access the content indefinitely. If you are interested in editing our graphics to incorporate your business’s branding, check out our Upgraded Winter Social Media Pack for only $10 more.
You are going to love how easy it is to schedule great content. For more Social Media Marketing tips, tricks, and insights, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and now TikTok. We would love your feedback on our product so we can continue to create helpful resources for businesses. Happy Holidays!