‘Cleaning Plus’ earns top ratings for ease of use, customer service, ROI and implementation
Franklin, Tenn. – Jan. 31, 2019 – For the second consecutive year, Quore, America's fastest-growing provider of workforce communication and engineering/housekeeping management technologies, has been named a “2019 Top Rated Operations Product” by HotelTechReport for its Cleanings Plus solution that elevates housekeeping performance with real-time updates, detailed cleaning tracking and powerful insights. The company also was named “runner up” in the Engineering & Facilities Management category for its suite of engineering applications that keep hotels on track and ensure properties stay in top shape.
Winners were selected from more than 180 of the top technology products around the world. The HotelTechAwards are the industry's only data driven awards platform with winners determined not by a handful of judges but by a global community comprised from thousands of verified hotel technology users across more than 120 countries.
“As one of the largest departments in any hotel, housekeeping offers some unique challenges related to effectively managing communication within the day-to-day operation,” said Scott Schaedle, Quore founder and president. “Using real-time, cloud-based technology, Quore’s housekeeping management solution – Cleanings Plus – automatically signals rooms that are ready to be cleaned through staff mobile devices, tracks cleaning performance in detail, and notifies supervisors when room cleanings are complete, thereby reducing delays for spotless, guest-ready rooms.
“Although Quore is a relatively new workforce optimization company offering solutions that track work orders, execute preventive maintenance, manage guest requests, improve complaint responsiveness, and create world-class proficiencies in housekeeping, we are quickly earning the trust and respect of hospitality’s biggest brands,” he said. “Being the No. 1 Housekeeping Management solution for two years in a row speaks volumes, especially when it’s performance reviews from our customers that earned us this coveted title. We are deeply honored by their support, and we remain committed to setting new technology standards in housekeeping and engineering performance.”
Here are a few reviews from Quore customers touting why Cleaning Plus is the No. 1 housekeeping solution on the market today. To read the full list of assessments, click here:
- “I love the new Cleaning Plus App. I love that I know where any housekeeper is at any given moment [and can] quickly tell if someone needs help to meet the required time for the day or week. This tool allows us to help our housekeepers improve their efficiency as well as ensures that we stay within our allotted budget. I [can] pull reports that give me a breakdown by employee or as an entire team, [and] am able to break it down by day or month. I believe it allows our staff to be more aware of how they use their time and gives me more opportunity to work with those who need additional help instead of guessing who is behind.”
- “Quore is at the core of our group of hotels. Communication, collaboration and interaction have all increased. Hotels are communicating more with team members, guests and corporate staff. Guest satisfaction is also increasing, and with continued focus on the plan, we hope all hotels to achieve better performance and fewer guest complaints. Ongoing training and support by the Quore team has been amazing, and we look forward to all becoming Quore champions.”
- “Quore’s software enables effective, real-time task management of all housekeeping employees. The ability to closely manage personnel without additional supervision is what I like most about the software. This creates real value.”
- “Implementing this program at my hotel has helped us tremendously in making things that were difficult to an easy path to solve any issues. It's a great investment.”
- [What I like about Cleaning Plus is] the ease of use and the amount of tools / features you have at your disposal. It is a very comprehensive software and it helps us stay on top of projects, deep cleans, PMs [preventive maintenance] etc… Best of all, it makes the staff be 100% on the same page when it comes to communication.
"Housekeeping is undoubtedly the hardest job in any hotel,” said Jordan Hollander, HotelTechReport CEO. “The job isn't just physically taxing, but it's incredibly difficult logistically to orchestrate room turns and housekeeping management software makes that job 10 times easier. Quore has now won the housekeeping management category on Hotel Tech Report for two years – a testament to just how much housekeeping managers and general managers love the software. If you're looking for seamless integration, eliminated redundancies and a hotel that runs more smoothly Quore is an easy choice."
To learn more about Quore or to request a demo, visit www.quore.com.