Atlanta, May 1, 2020 – PurpleCloud today announced the release of PurpleCloud CR (Covid Response), a streamlined free version of its hotel task optimization platform, designed to help hospitality organizations meet today’s enhanced cleaning and safety protocols. PurpleCloud Technologies CEO and Co-Founder Adria Levtchenko made the announcement.
PurpleCloud CR is pre-loaded with expert materials to help hospitality teams jumpstart housekeeping programs, which will be especially useful as hotels ramp up occupancy or reopen in the future. The platform includes comprehensive training materials that operate on tablets, smartphones or computers already owned by the hotel organization or its team members. It does not require any hardware or software investment.
The PurpleCloud CR platform can be easily customized to individual property, brand or regulatory standards. Users of PurpleCloud CR are able to:
- Complete COVID-19 checklists following Ecolab and CDC guidelines;
- View COVID-19 training materials;
- Send messages to departments or associates directly in order to avoid face-to-face communication;
- Send and view images of items around the property;
- Print or export checklist results to guests for full transparency of safety measures;
- Go “on break” in a timed manner to avoid overcrowding; and
- Conduct contact tracing should a guest or staff member become ill.
“PurpleCloud is committed to doing whatever we can to help our industry overcome the challenges that we all face as the result of Covid-19. We decided to make PurpleCloud CR (Covid Response) available at no cost so that any hotel can use it as a tool to scale up their new policies, procedures and operations to protect guests, staff and any visitors to a property,” Levtchenko said. “Overall, the platform can introduce new operating efficiencies, audit functions and team member engagement, even as we are tasked with doing more,” Levtchenko said.
To review a detailed overview of PurpleCloud CR (Covid Response) and sign up for the free service, please visit the PurpleCloud web site.