Atlanta, GA (August 30, 16) Noble Investment Group announced today the Residence Inn Tampa Westshore Airport has undergone the finishing touches of its latest renovation. The highly anticipated completion of this renovation includes upgrades to all hotel amenities, guest rooms, and meeting spaces.
The Residence Inn Tampa Westshore Airport, located at 4312 West Boy Scout Boulevard, is minutes away from Tampa International Airport, luxury shopping at International Plaza, and great restaurants along Boy Scout Boulevard and within Bay Street Plaza. It provides crucial accommodations for the area’s tourists who flock to the beaches, shopping, and fine dining of Tampa’s Westshore location.
The Residence Inn Tampa Westshore Airport features:
- 160 spacious one and two bedroom suites and studio suites with fully equipped kitchens, large work stations and flat panel HDTVs
- Re-designed public spaces including multi-functional spaces for guests to relax and collaborate
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, plus hard-wired access is available in each and every guestroom for seamless and secure access
- More than 500 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Fully-equipped business center and fitness center
- Outdoor pool & spa, Sports Court and a fire pit
- Complimentary continental breakfast daily
- Complimentary on-site parking and a 24-hour shuttle to and from Tampa International Airport, as well as a scheduled shuttle to both Westshore & International Mall
- Grocery delivery service, 24-hour onsite food and beverage market, dry cleaning services, and onsite guest laundry room.
“The updates to the Residence Inn Tampa Westshore Airport reflect the needs and expectations of the modern traveler. With our Renovations Team’s strategic improvements and the continuing leadership of our Management Team, guests will experience the comforts of home and the excitement of a get-away while visiting the Tampa Bay area for business or pleasure,” said Suzanne Salmon, General Manager of Residence Inn Tampa Westshore Airport.
For more information on Residence Inn Tampa Westshore Airport or to make reservations, please visit Residence Inn Tampa Westshore Airport or call (813) 877-7988. The Residence Inn Tampa Westshore Airport is owned by Noble Investment Group and managed by McKibbon Hospitality.