Atlanta, GA (April 18, 2017) – Noble Investment Group ("Noble") today announced the Courtyard by Marriott Chapel Hill has completed a comprehensive enhancement of the entire hotel. Located immediately adjacent to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and UNC Health Care, the hotel substantially upgraded its product amenities and technology in all guest rooms, public areas and meeting spaces which will provide a significantly enhanced experience for its guests.
“We are thrilled to unveil the substantial upgrades to our award-winning hotel which will greatly enrich the overall experience for our guests visiting Chapel Hill,” said Lisa Ganzzermiller, General Manager of the Courtyard by Marriott Chapel Hill.
The Courtyard by Marriott Chapel Hill features:
- 169 guestrooms and suites featuring modernized and stylish décor, natural light and large, expansive workspaces
- More than 1,800 square feet of flexible meeting and board room space
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access
- A fully-equipped business center and fitness center with on-site jogging trail
- An outdoor patio & firepit area and an indoor pool & whirlpool
- New weekday local business shuttle service
- A Bistro café offering both breakfast & dinner options and an evening bar, as well as a 24/7 grab & go market
- Brand new lobby features media pods with cable television, a Boarding Pass Station, and an interactive GO Board for all news, sports, and local information
For more information or to make reservations, please visit marriott.com/courtyard or call the hotel directly at 919.883.0700.