SALTILLO, Coahuila (December 16,2020) – Hyatt Place Saltillo, the first Hyatt Place hotel in Coahuila is officially open, expanding the Hyatt Place brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. The new, 148-room hotel offers business and leisure travelers an open, intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi, 24-hour food offerings and the 24-hour fitness center.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today’s multi-tasking traveler. Hyatt Place Saltillo is centrally located near the airport, downtown and all Saltillo has to offer.
“Saltillo is a world-class city and key business and leisure destination,” said Enrique López, general manager, Hyatt Place Saltillo. “Hyatt Place Saltillo adds a wonderful new option for business and leisure travelers visiting the heart of the city’s business and financial district.”
The new modern, well-appointed hotel is located minutes from downtown, shopping centers, museums and many automotive plants, which drive industry in Coahuila. Stroll down the boulevard and take in the picturesque views of the Zapalinamé Mountains. The hotel team at Hyatt Place Saltillo will help guests dine and explore like a local.
Hyatt Place Saltillo offers:
- 148 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Breakfast Bar featuring hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Event Spaces offer 829 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
Hyatt Place Saltillo Leadership
Hyatt Place Saltillo is under the leadership of general manager Enrique López and director of sales Erika Gil Aguirre. In her role, López is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 55 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Gil is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Saltillo area.
For more information, please visit hyattplace.com.