The new Beekeeper functionality is designed to enable organizations to attract new hires faster by leveraging employee referrals; Visit Beekeeper at HITEC Orlando in Booth 2718 June 28 to 30 at the Orange County Convention Center
ORLANDO, June 28, 2022 — Today at HITEC Orlando Beekeeper is showcasing a new solution that fills frontline positions faster, retains employees longer, and lowers overall recruitment costs. The Employee Referral Solution enables human resources teams to notify employees about job openings in real-time. Frontline workers can view open positions and submit referrals with just a click while HR easily tracks referral program performance with analytics. The new solution will be on display June 28 to 30 at the Orange County Convention Center in Booth 2718.
“A hotel’s frontline workforce cannot submit employee referrals if they do not know where to find open job listings or how to refer candidates,” said Andrada Paraschiv, Beekeeper VP Hospitality. “Our new Employee Referral Solution shares referral guidelines with employees via the Beekeeper app on their mobile devices. This is critical amidst today’s talent crisis as organizations struggle to fill open roles.
“Most companies today have employee referral programs and incentives, but the issue is most employees don’t know about them,” Paraschiv said. “They are unaware of the open roles and don’t know how to refer their friends or family. Beekeeper is giving unprecedented visibility to the existing employee referral programs, automatically bringing all open roles to the employees’ fingerprints, and making it seamless for them to send the open role to the people they want to recommend. Even more importantly, Beekeeper provides analytics showing who sent the most referrals and which positions generated the most applicants.”
Did you know employee referrals:
• Have the highest ROI – 82% of employers rated employee referrals above all other sources for generating the best return on investment (ROI). (Source: CareerBuilder)
• Reduce time to hire – Referred candidates are 55% faster to hire, compared with employees sourced through career sites. (Source: HR technologist)
• Reduce cost per hire – Employee referral programs can save companies $3,000 or more per hire. (Source: com)
• Improve the quality of hire – 88% of employers said that referrals are the #1 best source for above-average applicants. (Source: John Sullivan research)
• Reduce the turnover rate – After two years, retention of referred employees is 45% compared to 20% from job boards. (Source: FirstBird)
• Generate more profit – Employees who were hired through referral programs produce 25% more profit for their companies than new hires hired via other sources. (Source: FirstBird)
• Improve offer acceptance rate – Referred candidates are more likely to accept your job offer by a statistically significant 2.6 to 6.6 percent. (Source: Glassdoor)
Bringing Success to Hospitality
Beekeeper first launched its Employee Referral Solution to customers outside of hospitality. In just three months, Wanzek Construction generated 525+ referrals and completely resolved their labor shortage problem. Likewise, Flagger Force used the Beekeeper Employee Referral Solution and collected 827 referrals which generated a 30% hire rate and retained 67% of the referred new hires. Because the employee stuck around longer, it saved them more than $249,000 in hiring and onboarding costs.
Beekeeper is making employee referral processes successful in four easy steps:
1. Inform – Via the Beekeeper app employees have access to all the information they need to start making referrals from their mobile devices.
2. Collect – The app automatically shows open roles in a job stream and employees can share relevant listings with their personal network with just a click.
3. Track – HR teams can keep track of employee referral submissions and hiring progress within the app so they can fill those roles and save money.
4. Reward – Boost employee satisfaction by enabling employees to claim their referral rewards quickly and easily.
“The Beekeeper Employee Referral Solution provides a simple, stress-free, centralized way to manage employee referrals for the frontline,” Paraschiv said.
Hoteliers attending HITEC Orlando who are looking for a way to tackle the great rehire crisis should stop by Booth 2718 and see firsthand what this new tool can do for them. The Beekeeper team is standing by to answer operators’ questions and get them on their way towards digitalizing their workforces.
To learn more about the Beekeeper employee communication and collaboration platform, visit them at HITEC Orlando in Booth 2718 June 28 to 30 at the Orange County Convention Center. To pre-schedule an appointment at HITEC, book some time with Brian Hennington here.