New scalable product helps vacation rental companies of all sizes track, prioritize and respond to inquiries from any channel to increase bookings, improve efficiency and drive more revenue
Bend, OR – October 27, 2015 – Today NAVIS, the leader in reservation sales and marketing solutions for the hotel, resort, and vacation rental industries, announced that their new, much-anticipated lead management solution NAVIS Capture, is now available for the vacation rental property management market. NAVIS Capture organizes and intuitively prioritizes leads from all channels, helping agents focus on the most qualified inquiries to maximize bookings, revenue, and provide the highest level of guest service. The company will be showcasing NAVIS Capture at the upcoming VRMA Annual Conference October 25th-28th in New Orleans.
NAVIS Capture enables companies, regardless of their size, to choose a comprehensive lead management solution that integrates with major listing sites like HomeAway, VRBO and FlipKey and matches their individual needs. NAVIS Capture’s unique features include:
- Enhanced Lead Management – Aggregates and organizes web, email, and phone lead to easily capture, convert, and manage inquiries, and identify future sales opportunities.
- Listing Lead Management – Automatically identifies and prioritizes listing inquiries for more effective lead handling.
- Agent Performance Metrics – View agent insights and analytics on inbound lead volume, conversion rates, and total booked revenue to improve team performance.
- Agent Dashboard – Organizes incoming leads from multiple sources in one convenient location, acting as a virtual agent assistant to improve agent efficiency and effectiveness.
NAVIS Capture leverages the NAVIS Cloud CRM to track attributes, preferences, and behavior data from all leads regardless of whether they book or not to power marketing campaigns and increase repeat stays. Click here to learn more about Capture.
“Capture enables property managers and their agent teams, to fully optimize the value of each incoming lead to maximize bookings and revenue,” states NAVIS president and CEO, Kyle Buehner. “We developed Capture as a lead management, tracking, and analysis tool to transform any call, email, website contact or interaction into a current and future sales opportunity in one convenient place. With Capture, property managers are better able to respond and serve prospective guests while capturing more bookings and driving profits.”
For vacation rental, property management companies looking to maximize the benefits of Capture, there are some additional optional features available, such as:
- NAVIS Push – Push2Chat and Push2Call capabilities that integrate within websites, outbound emails, and online marketing programs to engage more potential guests and systematically capture lead conversations and data.
- NAVIS Auto Agent – Intelligent, automated email responses to the property listing inquiries, merging real-time HomeAway PMS inventory data with branded messaging to capture and convert online bookings around the clock when agents are unavailable to respond immediately.
- TWI Campaign Tracker – Track, measure, and attribute revenue booked by the web and by phone for all online and offline marketing campaign.
Capture is just one of NAVIS’ integrated solutions helping vacation rental companies dramatically increase revenue and profitability. Attendees of VRMA 2015 are invited to meet with the NAVIS team at booth #107-113 to learn more about NAVIS Capture and the entire NAVIS suite of solutions.