# 1 reservation sales and marketing technology provider for the hospitality industry announces biggest year in company history
BEND, Ore. (February 8, 2018) –NAVIS, the leading provider of sales and marketing technology solutions for the hotel, resort and vacation rental industry, today announced that 2017 was a banner year for client acquisition, product innovation, partner integration and new market expansion. The company was also top-rated by the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for their reservations services.
As one of the fastest growing hospitality marketing and sales technology companies, NAVIS is considered an essential partner for increasing performance and profits for over 600 hotel, resort, and vacation rental companies across the country. The extraordinary year of success was partially attributable to their powerful and pioneering direct channel technologies enabling lodging businesses to yield as much as twice the revenue from their existing demand.
In 2017, NAVIS celebrated these landmark milestones:
- Selected by Two Roads Hospitality as the preferred partner for direct channel booking optimization across their portfolio
- Launched Narrowcast Cloud, a major upgrade to their flagship software that enables Level 1 PCI certification, lowered IT department overhead, and expedites all future product enhancement
- Expanded footprint across all market segments, welcoming a record number of new clients including management companies, vacation rental companies and distinguished properties such as The Park Hyatt New York, Resort Realty, Montage International and La Valencia Hotel
- Captured a record $163 million worth of bookings on behalf of NAVIS clients via RezForce, the company’s overflow and after-hours hospitality call center
- NAVIS RezForce Lux call center services received five perfect scores (uncommon) from Forbes Travel Guide on behalf of Five-Star accredited clients
- Extended executive leadership in technology, client services, marketing and sales to amplify innovation and serve more market segments of the hospitality industry
- Enhanced technical integrations with partners including Oracle, Ciirus, and Springer-Miller Systems
- Added Certified Partners including Signature Worldwide, Master Connection Associates, RealTech, and Wonk Digital
- Rolled out the first-to-market solution to capture and track guest lead data addressing new restrictions on vacation rental listing sites
- Tom Gonser, founder of DocuSign, and Sanjay Dholakia, former Chief Marketing Officer of Marketo joined the company’s new Advisory Board
- Awarded Top Workplaces in Oregon, Orlando, and Reno
- Extended community outreach and philanthropic support
- Celebrated their 30-year anniversary
“This was such an outstanding year for NAVIS and our clients,” said NAVIS CEO Kyle Buehner. “More and more hotels, resorts and vacation rental companies leveraged our suite of products and services to significantly increase lead engagement and sales conversions, while simultaneously lowering their overall sales and marketing costs. In 2018, we are well positioned to accelerate company growth based on the strong interest in our platform. I’m grateful to our clients and partners for their trust in us and am so proud of our entire team for their commitment to making NAVIS the recognized industry leader.”
To learn why leading lodging providers and management companies rely on NAVIS technology and services to help them maximize direct booking revenue and guest service, please visit TheNavisWay.com or call 866-712-3439.