- 60 days after launch of a new Mobile-First portal website, Ginger Hotel chain saw a jump of 36% in revenue booked directly through the site
- Over the same time-period, conversions on the website grew 16%
- Page views also jumped in the same time by 26%
- Average session duration also grew 10%, showing increased “stickiness” of the new website
New York, NY | February 21, 2018. At HSMAI’s annual Digital Marketing Conference yesterday, Milestone Inc. announced the launch of a new custom website for Ginger Hotels, a subsidiary of India’s leading hotel chain – Taj Hotels. Within 60 days of launching the new website, direct revenues jumped 36%, along with an equally impressive jump of 16% in website conversion rate.
The new hotel portal design features a mobile first design approach that provides an app-like experience for guests. "We know that the world has moved to a mobile platform," said Nikhil Sharma, Chief Operating officer of Ginger Hotels, "we wanted our website to reflect this shift to create a more welcoming environment," continued Mr. Sharma.
The new Ginger Hotels portal site was designed and built on Milestone's award-winning Milestone CMS content management system. With support for advanced features like personalization, support for over 100 schema types and dozens of add-on modules, Milestone CMS was the ideal platform for Ginger Hotels. "We knew that having a great platform was critical to the success of the website," said Mr. Sharma. "Milestone CMS provides advanced capabilities and is backed by a company we can trust," continued Mr. Sharma.
The Ginger Hotels portal site provides advanced features:
- A beautiful design that highlights the Ginger brand and provides a welcoming and interactive experience designed to capture visitors and engage them
- Milestone’s Mobile First design philosophy that provides an app-like experience on mobile devices with gesture-friendly features, large buttons and a high attention to image sizes and text placement to create a welcoming mobile experience
- Easy discovery of Ginger’s numerous properties to make it simple for visitors to find their nearest Ginger hotel
- Integrated features like social media feeds, news feeds and integrated consumer reviews provide welcoming features that guests look for in a modern hotel website
- Individual room panels provide quick access to in-room amenities making it easy for consumers to find and book the ideal room for their stay
- Hotel-level amenities are shown in the same iconographic style to give consumers fast “birds eye” view of what each property has to offer
Milestone Inc. worked closely with Ginger Hotels to ensure the new website met their requirements while providing the advanced functionality needed to drive direct business. "We are very proud to be working with a company like Ginger Hotels," said Milestone CEO, Anil Aggarwal. "Ginger Hotels is one of the premier hoteliers in Asia, and we are honored to have been selected for this ground-up redesign," continued Mr. Aggarwal.