Milestone Inc, a leader in omnichannel digital marketing software and services, announces a proven program to help businesses recover and rebound as the economy reopens.
Born out of its Covid Crisis-Recovery-Growth framework and webinar series, the Recovery Framework redefines new steps in the marketing funnel before purchase to address the significant disruption the pandemic has had on consumer sentiment and the possibility of exposure. The new sub-steps include, 1. Building Confidence, 2. Building Demand, 3. Driving Conversions, and 4. Building Trust.
“Businesses must play an active role in evangelizing confidence and safety and the specific steps they have taken on a location-by-location basis as they reopen and recover. They have to address the new friction in the buyer’s journey to drive demand. Response to the fraemwork among our customers has been very positive and a number are implementing it, ” said Erik Newton, Vice President of Marketing of Milestone Inc.
In addition to the research and testing Milestone did to develop the Recovery Framework and implementation workflow, they are rolling the framework out in partnership with top industry thought leaders in a series of webinars in June and July.
- The first recovery webinar was on June 10 with Bob Gilbert of HSMAI.
- On June 18, Milestone will help the community dial in on paid digital marketing with Search Personality of the Year, Purna Virji, from Microsoft, Kurt Weinsheimer from Sojern, and Frederick Vallaeys from Optmyzr.
- The third recovery event will be on June 23 with Loren Gray of Hospitality Digital Marketing and Rob Cole of Phocuswright, who will add their perspectives and insights regarding recovery.
- On July 1, Chip Conley of Modern Elder, and formerly of AirBNB, will discuss the critical importance of customer experience for trust and continued patronage.
- On July 8, Chip Rogers of AHLA will dive deep into how recovery is going among its thousands of member companies.
The key to recovering in any industry is to identify and understand the shifts in consumer behavior. Specific strategies covered during the webinars and in the Recovery Framework include:
- Identifying the right audience
- Understanding current consumer and search trends
- Adjusting messaging and communication framework
- Reactivating omnichannel digital strategies
- The customer and employee experiences that fit the current environment
- Insights on what your reinvented offering and go-to-market plan
Milestone Resources for the Community
COVID Response Page with resources for the pandemic
Reopening Checklists for a range of different industries
Hotel Recovery Playbook with a guide on how to target and message