By Jim Butler and The Global Hospitality Group
Hotel Lawyers | Authors of www.HotelLawBlog.com
The Meet the Money program is now available on MeetTheMoney.com – take a look and see who’s speaking and what topics they’ll be exploring.
Meet the Money speakers don’t just come to the conference to share their perspectives; they also come to network with attendees. You can develop relationships, explore partnerships and ask questions one-on-one with our expert panelists and presenters, setting up opportunities that will take you through 2023 and beyond.
This year’s program will include:
• Investment boot camps covering distressed properties and the renewed opportunity of EB-5
• Special presentations interpreting the latest data and industry sector highlights
• Discussion panels featuring insight into acquisitions and repositioning, creative financing, hotel transactions, alternative hospitality, lifestyle and boutique concepts and more
Registration is open! You can snag your spot at Meet the Money here.
You can also join our mailing list to get updates on our event.
If you plan to stay at the Hyatt Regency LAX during the conference, you can reserve a room in our block here.
Is Meet the Money for you? We think it is! Here’s some useful information to help you decide.
Who attends Meet the Money?
Our attendees are hotel owners, developers, investors, lenders, operators, advisors, consultants, brands, lenders, and other capital providers.
What makes our conference different?
Meet the Money is a hospitality industry conference focused on bringing industry leaders together to make deals and connections. It’s a productive, exciting environment for one-on-one networking between speakers, sponsors, and attendees.
How much is registration?
Registration for Meet the Money 2023 is $1,150 per attendee.
What does registration include?
• All general sessions, special presentations and networking events during the three-day conference, including our Monday afternoon Investment Boot Camp
• All conference materials, with attendee list provided on-site
• Tuesday night’s Grand Welcome Reception
• Meals during the program on Tuesday and Wednesday
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Please reach out to Doreen Filice Gabel, [email protected].
About Meet the Money®
For 30 years, Meet the Money® has created an energetic environment to forge relationships, negotiate deals, and gain an in-depth understanding of hotel investment and finance. Our national hotel conference attracts heavy hitters and offers an opportunity for productive, one-on-one networking with them. For updates and more information, visit www.MeetTheMoney.com.